Chapter 17

After 1 month....

Taehyung's pov ~~~
Ugh!!!! It's 12 of night and still I'm in my office. I'm working from dawn to dusk this month. Cuz our company is collaborating with the French company and they are arriving tomorrow for the meeting and final consultation for the collaboration. This collaboration will give a huge profit to our company.

After 15 minutes....

Finally I'm done with my work. Let's go home how's my baby wife doing? I didn't gave her time in this month, just for work pressure. I go home at late night to find her sleeping in the couch. She's really an angel.  But her habits are much similar with suga hyung (an: bish they are siblings 😏) . Like the way he sleeps as if nothing is there in the world and always keeps his bed and neck pillow clean so that can sleep anytime. Yn is also the same! He I savage and my wife is double savage! Last week's incident. Aish!!!!!

Flashback~~~
Tae and yn were in a pet shop cuz yn wanted a pet as she's an animal lover(an: Me too☺). They were exploring the cats section. But cats were already adopted. Then they went to the dogs , they were roaming around then suddenly....
???: barks....
They turned around to see a cute little pomeranian is barking at them from its cage.

(Yeontan is cuteee infact I love him more than Taehyung 😉🤣)Both tae and yn went towards it

Both tae and yn went towards it. Yn bend in its level and said...
Yn: Hello puppy!!! Why are u barking hmm?
Puppy: bhow bhow.....
Yn: *chuckled* oo u want to come with us hmm?
The Puppy barked once again and wiggle its tail. Which means YES!
YN giggled at its cuteness and turned tae with her Puppy eyes and pouty lips.
Yn: Honey ~~~ Can u pls get him? He's sooo cute....
Taehyung just rolled his eyes at her cheesiness (an: jelous hmm😏).
Taehyung: OK ok fine u said then we will take him.

At night.....
Yn: Tannie ah don't run you will get hurt baby come to me!!
Yn was chasing behind Yeontan yes she named him Yeontan to feed him but he's running away. Suddenly a tall figure catched the small pup in his large hands.
Taehyung: YAH!!! Naughty boi u are making my wife tired hmm?
Yn laughed at his cuteness and tannie cuteness. And took him from tae and feed him his dog food.

In the room.....
Taehyung was working in his laptop. Suddenly the door opened revealing yn with a sleeping yeontan. They came in bed Tae looked at them in confusion.
Taehyung: Why did u bought him here? He has a new bed ri8?
Yn: But I don't want to leave him.
Tae: What noo!!!! He can't sleep here.
Yn: But why?
Tae: Aaaa he will be a barrier between us?
Yn glared at him and said
Yn: Don't u dare to say my baby a barrier and of u speak further more than I will make u sleep on floor.
With that she slept by hugging yeontan. Taehyung sighed in frustration and slept.

Flashback ends~~~~
My thoughts cut off by my driver saying that we reached home. I quickly get off from car and rushed inside to see yn as usual slept by waiting for me. I went near her and saw her sleeping peacefully. I felt someone tickled my feet I looked down to see Yeontan looking at me with his doe eyes. I smiled and picked him up . He licked my face and I giggled. Suddenly yn woke up and said
Yn: Oo u came come lemme serve u dinner.
Tae: Yes pls I'm starving.

Time skip....

Taehyung: So this is all about our projects . Hope u guys liked our presentation.

Mr. Glench: We are impressed by ur planning Mr. Kim we are signing the collaboration and yes No doubt why KIM's Corporation is the famous Architectural company in the world.

They shaked their hands and Signed the contract.

Taehyung's pov.....
I was working in my cabin suddenly I heard a knock in the door. I said without looking who's it
Tae: Come in
The door opened and closed, I looked up to see my wife looking like a doll was standing with her famous gummy smile and was holding a bag indicating she bought lunch for me. Awww how caring.

I smiled and went to her.
Tae: Yn why did u came? Just called me I would have came.
Yn: Aish honey!! It's ok ik u are busy, btw how's the meeting!
Tae: Baby everything went well and yk what WE GOT THE COLLABORATION.....
Yn smiled brightly and hugged me. I hugged her back . Then an evil idea came on my mind 😏.
Taehyung: Baby~~~ I want something fr   om u for my success.
Yn: What *curious*
Tae: *smirks* yk what I mean
Yn blushed hard......

Then yk what happened 😏😏.....

After their makeout session......

Yn's pov.....
We are having our lunch suddenly someone knocked and Taehyung opened the door with the controller. Suga oppa came in and saw me with shocked eyes. I just looked down in embarrassment, cuz ik why he's shocked . (An: bish!!! At least u should have tugged ur hairs😑)

Suga: Umm.....Taehyung Mr. Glench is organising a party for this collaboration's and U and Yn are invited.
Tae: OK hyung thank you
Suga: Yeah yeah whatever

At night ......

Yn and Taehyung were returning from the party and they were on the way suddenly they saw a girl was being chased by a men with knief in his hands.

Yn: Honey pls save her, I can't see her getting hurt.
Tae: OK ok baby let's go
Taehyung took his gun and shooted the men in his knees and started beating him. On the mean time Yn went and helped the girl. She became unconscious and they took her in their home.

Little did they knew it , a huge storm is coming in their lives.....

                  TBC......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello guys! I'm back with a boring chapter once again.  And this is the last happy chapter. Next chapters are gonna be dark. So pls tighten ur seatbelts cuz we don't know about the turbulence 🤣🤣.

 So pls tighten ur seatbelts cuz we don't know about the turbulence 🤣🤣

(An: I'm evaporating 🥲)

Min YOONGI.....

Word count: 1044