ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ. 𝑛𝑒𝑜𝑛 𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠

fanart creds: saga_clarck (twitter)
1548 words.

⋆ ☄︎.
·˚ * 🔭

We just left the shopping center, Dream brought up an arcade that was nearby. Since it was only 4pm we decided to go there before heading back home.

Arriving at the arcade, we had to walk down a small boardwalk. Niki and I took a few pictures together by the wooden railing of the boardwalk. At one point I looked over at the boys, seeing that they were making fun of our need to take pictures wherever we go.

Walking into the arcade the first thing I notice was how colorful the place was. The game machines were all neon colors, mixes of greens and pinks.

"You ready to gamble big a?" A disembodied voice behind me says, I turn around and see Tommy. "I'm so ready to make big cash money," I laugh. "How much are we hoping to make?" Wilbur chimes in, "All the money." The blonde boy responds. Wilbur raises an eyebrow, "All the money?"

I walk over to a game machine with a circular sign saying carnival classics. "What's this?" I ask the boys, "I have no idea, lets play!" Wilbur replies.

Starting up the game, Wilbur hits down a few of the puppet clowns but Tommy misses every time. I burst out laughing and Wilbur does too once he figures out what I'm laughing at. "I'm gonna start stabbin' shit." Tommy says, throwing a ball at my face.

The boys finish, winning 220 tickets. "Did we win?" Tommy asks, not knowing what's happening. "We won, that was really good. The best you could do anyways." Wilbur responds, grinning. "Minecraft gamers stay winning, bitch." Tommy says.

"Hey Wilbur, I'm vlogging right now." He points the camera at Will and then me, "Tommy!" I squeal, running away. He starts chasing me around the place, almost getting us kicked out when we ran into a game machine.

Joining back with Wilbur, he's standing at a claw machine trying to get a stuffed dog. The claw goes down and misses the toy. "I was hoping it would get the neck," The tall brunette complains. Tommy laughs, "You're pretty shit."

My phone chimes from my back pocket, I grab it and see a message notification.

gabster
<aelia, please call me and give me some intel on what's happening. you haven't talked to me in weeks and i'm starting to get worried. i miss you alienator.>

Opening the message I move my thumbs around awkwardly, trying to figure out how to reply. I begin to type out some form of apology when I get pulled by the arm, making me gasp.

"Jesus fuck what's wrong with you!" I hissed, tripping on the arcade machine I was being pulled onto.

Looking up from the carpet arcade flooring, a game that looked to be a giant wall with buttons stood before us.

"And what's this supposed to be?" I look over at the blonde standing beside me. "Just click the buttons when they light up, I guess." He responds, putting game coins into the slot.

For the next few minutes or so we played the game. I wanted to give up because of how sore my arms were, "Tommy how are you not struggling as much as me? Don't you like sit at a computer all day." I ask him, laughing. "Tall men supremacy." Tommy responds, soon after reaching all the way down to the bottom row of buttons and falling onto his knees. "Yeah, okay."