ғɪᴠᴇ. 𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑦

fanart creds: Lounixx_ (twitter)
732 words.

⋆ ☄︎.
·˚ * 🔭

I hop out of the shower and head to my room, getting dressed while listening to music. I pick up my phone to see notifications on Instagram. I open them to see dm's from Wilbur.

wilbursoot                                 aelia.greenie
hey, mind if i add you to
a gc?

                                                not at all, go ahead!

alright, great :)

                      ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

                              DREAM SMP
                                        (30)

aelia.greenie was added by wilbursoot

nihaachuu: hi aelia! :>

                                                                 hi niki! ♡

dreamwastaken: hey, welcome
to the gc!
                                                ty for having me lol

tubbolive: AELIAAAA :D

                                                       TUBBOOOO :D

dreamwastaken: okay, so i told
wilbur to add you so that we
could give you the ip and ask if
you would like to join!
                                                       yes, of course :)

nihaachuu: yay! welcome to the
family aelia. <3

tommyinnitt: welcome, woman!

                                             thanks tommy, thank
                                              you niki. it means a
                                                lot. x

wilbursoot: glad you accepted ♡

                                                                              :)

dreamwastaken: here's the ip !

                      ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

I enter the IP and load into the world. I spawn and see about 10 others standing infront of me, then a chat pops up dream saying "vc2". I join and hear many hellos, "Hi everybody!" I reply.

"I have a surprise for you all," Dream starts. "What is it, boss?" Quackity replies. "I got you all tickets to fly down to Florida and stay for a few weeks."

"Wait, really?" I say, completely speechless. "When is everyone going?" I ask him.

"Everyone's leaving on different times based off where they live, but you'd be leaving tomorrow since you live in the states. I hope you all can make it! If you can't, that's totally fine, just dm me privately and tell me." Dream tells everyone.

This is crazy, I'm going to be spending weeks with my favorite youtubers and streamers. This cannot be real.

"I'm pretty sure I can go." I hear Niki say, others agreeing and saying they can go as well.

"Hey, Aelia, could you go into vc3 for a second?" Tubbo asks me after it gets quiet. "Yeah."

I join the vc and I hear one other person join, seeing that's it's tommy I start getting nervous they're planning something.

"Hiya! Me and Tommy wanted to know where you want to live so we can help you build your house. Sorry if we worried you," Tubbo says, causing a sense of relief to rush through me.

"Oh, you're fine. I'll just build wherever you guys reside." I respond, smiling.

                      ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

After a hour or two of building my house, which was somewhere between Tubbo and Tommy's houses, we decided to just facetime and talk for a bit.

"I cant believe Dream got us tickets to fly to his house, I don't even know what this man looks like." I tell the boys.

"Yeah, we've flown to the states a lot actually. A lot of the times we have we didn't tell anyone." Tommy says.

"I bet compared to everyone else there i'll be the shortest," I say laughing.

"How tall are you?" Tubbo asks.

"I'm 5'3." I frown.

"You're so tiny, I'm 5'6 and Tommy's 6'3." They laugh.

"Mmm, I bet Tommy's not actually 6'3. It's probably an act," I say sarcastically.

"I am definitely, one hundred and one percent completely positive that i'm 6'3, just wait until we're side by side and you'll see. You women are so complicated."

"Aw you're so cute when you're mad," I tease.

"I AM NOT CUTE. I AM DARK AND MYSTERIOUS AND DANGEROUS. I AM A MAN."

I stare in shock at his reply but then me and Tubbo burst out laughing at the redness in his face.

"Well, I guess I'll see you guys in a few hours," I say to the smiling boys.

"Bye Aelia see you soon, sleep well." Tubbo says. "Bye woman, can't wait to make fun of your height." They laugh once more before I let out a frustrated sigh.

"Goodnight you children."

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

a/n

hi guys! hope you enjoyed part five of this story, if you have any ideas or things you want to happen feel free to comment them anywhere here. if there are any grammar or spelling errors please comment them as well. vote to let me know that you liked this chapter and that i should continue with this story! what do you think will happen next?
''

the picture at the top about made me cry LMAO. remember to drink some water today, i love you x