ɴɪɴᴇ. 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑖 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑠𝑎𝑤 ℎ𝑖𝑚

fanart creds: masakii
1592 words.

⋆ ☄︎.
·˚ * 🔭

I open my eyes and look around the room, forgetting where I was but instantly remembering. Smiling, I take a big whiff of deliciousness coming from downstairs. I look over to see the other side of the bed made. I'm probably the only one still in bed, for I hear voices coming from downstairs.

I get out of bed, making the bed and trying to make my side resemble Niki's side. I grab the outfit that I had planned to wear today and walk into the bathroom, closing the door behind me and locking it. I change into the clothes, beginning my morning routine.

After finishing getting ready I spray some perfume on me and walk down the large staircase, the scent of food growing stronger. Everyone turns around and looks at me, "Good morning sleepyhead!" I hear Niki say. "Good morning, sorry for sleeping in so late. I guess I'm not quite used to the time difference yet." I grin. "It's all good," I hear Karl say.

I grab the plate of food Karl was holding in his hand, sitting next to Alex and giving him a quick smile. "So what are we planning on doing today?" I ask Dream.

"Well, until everybody else gets here we're gonna go down to the beach for a few hours. There's a fair close by so I was thinking we could go to that later tonight as well." Dream informs everybody. "Sounds like a lot of fun!" Tubbo replies.

I start eating the food given to me and let out a mmm to let the cook know that it was really good. "So what time do you think everyone else will get here?" Niki asks, "Probably sometime around two or three pm, so like, 5 or 6 hours." Dream says.

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

"Niki, do you have a bathing suit I could borrow? I guess I forgot to pack one." I look over at the girl and she starts rummaging through her bag to pull out a two piece that looked like it would fit fine. "Thank you," I say grabbing the dark green coloured suit from her.

I walk into the bathroom to change and walk out, seeing that Niki was looking at me in awe. "Aelia you look so good in that color!" The tiny girl tells me. "Oh- uh, thanks!" I smile at her.

<possible tw//e.d. - please skip this paragraph if you feel the need!>

I've been insecure about my body for a few years, in middle school I was a little bit overweight. I didn't think much of it. I thought my weight was completely normal for my age then, but I guess I was just being ignorant about it. These girls would make fun of me for it, which caused me to start starving myself in hopes of loosing weight. My mom figured out what I was doing and helped me not be as insecure. She started taking me to the gym with her and now I'm a average weight, I'm really thankful for my mother. I don't know what would've happened if she never found out.

I search through my side of the closet for a t-shirt to throw over the bathing suit. I asked Niki last night if she'd like help unpacking but she refused, I left one side of the closet open for her incase she happened to unpack. I pull socks onto my cold feet and tie the laces of my black vans.

"Have you seen my phone anywhere?" I ask the girl who was preoccupied with rummaging through her bag for another bathing suit she had packed. "I think it's on the kitchen island."

Walking back down the stairs, I see Alex and Tubbo watching tv. They look at me quickly before looking back at the screen. "What are you guys watching?" I ask while walking to the island and grabbing my phone. "The Office, I started watching it a few weeks ago and I thought Tubbo would enjoy it," Alex replies.