ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ. 𝑒𝑚𝑝𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑝𝑎𝑐𝑒

fanart creds: sapnapcanpvp (insta)
1466 words.

⋆ ☄︎.
·˚ * 🔭

"Let's unbox this bitch." I nod at him and grab the other gun.

.

Pulling the toy out of the box I look over at Tommy and see he already has his unboxed. He stands up and motions for me to stand in front of him. I walk to the other side of the table and wave to the camera, "Hi chat!" I smile.

"Okay now turn around and i'll count to three. Take a step each second and turn around when I reach three, whoever gets shot loses." The boy utters, grabbing my shoulders and spinning me to face away from him. "Okay... what if- what happens when we both get shot?" I take his hands off my shoulders and turn back around. "Then I guess we're both dead," he shrugs.

Turning back around, he starts counting. "One," he began. I turn back around, tightening my grip on the plastic gun. "Two," I narrow my eyes and try to remember where the boy was standing to get a clear shot. "One," We both turn around and tense up. He shoots and the rubber bullet misses me by inches, I shoot and it hits him right in the chest.

Tommy staggers back, placing his hand on the "wound" and falling to the floor in the process. "How did you- why did you," He stutters. "I'm just built different." I shrug, laughing at the boy laying on the ground. I reach a hand out to pull him back up when there's a loud bang on the door.

"Tommy! Open the door!" A voice yells from outside the office. The handle rattles.

"Nobody's home!" I yell, pushing Tommy away from the door and quietly laughing. "Pick up your gun," he whispers. I walk over to the table and pick up the toy, aiming it at the door while Tommy goes to open it.

The blonde opens the door, aiming the toy gun at the man standing in front of him. "What do you want bitch, i've got a- oh, hey Wilbur." Tommy stands there, slowly lowering the gun. "What the fuck," The man looks between me and Tommy and then at the computer screen. "What?" Tommy says, copying Wilbur and looking around the room. "What the fuck are you two doing?" Wilbur starts walking towards the boy but Tommy shoots.

Wilbur walks over to the computer and ends the stream, "What the hell were you two thinking?" He yells. I look down at the floor and then back up at him. "It was Tommy's idea I was just-" I start but get cut off by the blonde. "Hey! Well.. she's not wrong I just thought it'd be funny." He stares blankly at Wilbur, waiting for a response. "I've got to apologize," the man sits back down on the office chair and turns the computer on. "Let's go wait outside for a bit," I say, pulling Tommy's arm so that we can give Will some privacy.

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

We walk out of the office, "I think he's upset." Tommy comments. "Maybe because you spread his shit out all over the place." I start, looking at the boy. "You also drank his water, shot him, and didn't you take his wallet?" I raise an eyebrow at him, he shakes his head in response. "He doesn't have to know about that," I laugh.

We continue walking down the sidewalk, cars occasionally whooshing by. I look beside me at Tommy, looking down and realizing how close our hands are from hitting each other. I look back up, a familiar redness creeping onto my cheeks.

His fingers brush against mine. I feel a tug on my finger as if he was trying to grasp onto it. Yanking my hand away I stop walking and turn to him.