ᴇɪɢʜᴛ. 𝑤𝑒'𝑣𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑚𝑒𝑡

fanart creds: aaieiu (twitter)
1509 words.

⋆ ☄︎.
·˚ * 🔭

"Thanks," I tell the cab driver when he comes to a stop in front of a big house. I open the car door and step out, going towards the back of the cab to grab my bags. I hear a familiar soft voice coming from the house.

"Aelia!"

A tiny girl starts running towards me and wraps her arms around me. I stumble back a bit from the impact. My arms awkwardly stuck at my side while her arms were tightly wrapped around my body. She backs away and I realize then who the girl was.

"Oh, Niki! I didn't know it was you I thought you were some random girl," I laugh and she does too.

We stand there for a few seconds before I speak, "Well, let's head inside. It's really humid out here."

I grab my bags off the ground and Niki helps, grabbing a few bags out of my hands. I smile at her appreciatively.

When we get inside I notice a few other people already there. Tubbo, Quackity, Karl and another guy I didn't recognize, thinking it had to be Dream since I had no idea what the guy looked like.

"Hey, Aelia." Tubbo says with a bright smile, walking towards me and giving me a hug. I hug him back, noticing how much more comfortable I was hugging Tubbo than Niki. I also noticed how much taller he was compared to me. I knew he wasn't that tall, but me being 5'3 made him seem like a giant.

"Hi Tubbo, It's nice finally seeing you in person," I tell the boy, laughing. I feel the three others surround me into a group hug.

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

After a few hours of just talking and getting to know each other a little bit more me and Tubbo decided to stream us cooking dinner for everyone else. We all agreed on a simple cheese pizza, which we could have just ordered but we wanted to be extra.

While Tubbo started the stream and was talking to chat, I gathered up all of the ingredients.

"Okay chat, we have a surprise guest joining me in Dreams kitchen. Come on in guest." Tubbo says, I walk into the frame and laugh at the boy who was doing jazz hands beside me, waiting for chat to react.

"Yup, Miss Greene is joining us today to cook a meal for our beloved friends." I see that they're asking who the so called beloved friends are. "The beloved friends are Niki, Dream, Quackity and Karl for those wondering," I chime in.

"Okay, shall we begin?" The dark hair boy asks. "We shall."

"So in this recipe book," Tubbo shows chat the book and slaps the front of it, making me laugh. "It says that first we need to knee the dough." I stare at the boy, giving him a strange look. "Tubbo it says knead not knee, you dyslexic fuck." I begin laughing to the point of tears and so does Niki who's sitting at the dining table along with Dream, Karl and Quackity.

We grab the dough out of the fridge and begin kneading it for about 8 minutes. I pat the dough into a circle and then drape it onto my knuckles to stretch it out. "Keep kneading it the way I did, I'm gonna start making the sauce." I say to Tubbo, he nods and continues talking to chat.