📱Who is this?📱

A/N:

  Hey! Wassup guys, gals, and non-binary pals? Thanks for clicking on my story! I hope you like it!

Also, please bear in mind that I wrote this a while back when my grammer (and ways of texing) were not extremely good, so that being said- do not expect perfect writing lol. 

Thanks, love y'all :) 

And now, onto the story!

💀Nico's POV:

  Slash, dodge, duck, stab. 

  It started out as a peaceful walk in Central Park. I was just minding my own business when that damned hellhound had to jump out and attack me. Now my peaceful walk has turned into a heated fight with a gigantic dog from hell. (well, Tartarus, but honestly, what's the difference?)

  And what's worse: I spilled my coffee!

 The hellhound swiped at me with its huge claws. I ducked, but not soon enough, he dug into my shoulder leaving a deep cut. I yelped in surprise.

  It decided to try to swipe at me again. Keyword: tried. I anticipated the move, so I was able to duck faster and stab his paw. I wasn't going for the kill with that move, only distracting him enough to make another move whereas I would actually go for the kill. Now it was the hellhounds turn to yelp in surprise. He was distracted by the pain in his paw, and I saw an opening. I suddenly charged at him with my sword pointed at his chest. He looked up just in time to see me charging at him. And I reckon it was the last thing the hellhound saw before it went back to Tartarus. I stabbed it right in the heart.

  I watched as it turned to gold dust that floated away in the wind. The civilians apparently didn't notice anything unusual, because they all just walked past me like nothing happened. Thank the gods for the mist.

  Suddenly a wave of pain hit me in my shoulder. "Oww!" I exclaimed. I looked down at my shoulder and realized the hellhound had cut me deeper than I expected. Maybe Will will know what to do. He's good with this type of stuff.

  I got out my monster-proof phone that Leo made for everyone in the seven and some others like Reyna, Tyson, Will, and me. I remembered Will telling me his number a couple of days ago. I quickly punched the number in and began to type.

*:・゚✧ ~⭐️~✧゚・: *

You

Hey will, It's Nico, I think I might have a cut that's like, an inch or so deep, what do I do?

*** *** ****

Who is this? How did you get this number?

You

Come on Will, this is serious, I think I'm bleeding out!

*** *** ****

Who is Will, who are you, and why do you have an inch-deep cut?

You

Oh geez, I'm sorry, I must have punched in the wrong number

*** *** ****

No, it's fine, but may I ask why you have a cut that's 'an inch or so deep'?

You

no. you may not ask.

You could be a serial killer for all I know!