🇺🇸sTeEb 🇺🇸

A/N:

Bonjour, est-ce que l'un de vous connaît le français? 

I like the word kumquat, I also like eating kumquats. they're delicious.

Author's notes are harder than you might think to write.

🍸Tony's POV:

  I've been trying to track these kids' phones for hours now, but with no luck.

  "Dammit!" I exclaimed when that stupid dragon picture-thingy showed up and my computer shut off. I didn't even need to turn my computer back on to know that my progress had been deleted.

  Man, that Joker Blowtorch Leo kid is good. I thought.

  "Any luck?" Steve asked coming into the room.

  "None," I sighed. 

  I told Steve about how Joker Blowtorch had let it slip to me that they try to kill each other at their camp, and he was instantly interested in trying to help them. 

  Even though they tried to tell us they didn't need to be saved, they clearly did, and the face-time just proved it. I mean, I just witnessed a girl trying to stab Joker Blowtorch with a sword for playing a harmless prank. And CGB and his boyfriend acting like it was a regular occurrence just made me more concerned.

  "Maybe you could add me to the chat? I could try to get them to tell me, it would be easier." Steve suggested.

  "Yeah, sure," I said getting my phone out.

*:・゚✧ ~⭐️~✧゚・: *

You added *** *** **** to a group chat with 'CGB' 'Archery Pigeon' and 'Joker blowtorch'

You

Hey guys, I added a friend of mine

Joker Blowtorch

Cool!

Who?

*** *** ****

Um, hi?

My name is Steve.

Joker Blowtorch

Oh!

Well nice to meet you Steve, my name is Leo McShizzle Valdez

*** *** ****

What?

CGB

Just don't question it, no one knows why he calls himself that except my half-sister who is too embarrassed to tell anyone

*** *** ****

Oh well okay?

Who are you?

CGB

Nico, or CGB

*** *** ****

CGB?