🌞💀🔥CGB's boyfriend🐦🍸

A/N:

"It's okay to be a glowstick, sometimes we need to break before we shine."

-Anonymous

I love that quote!

I also love doughnuts, here have a doughnut because I appreciate you taking time out of your day to read my story: 🍩

🍸Tony's POV:

  My meeting had just ended and I was in my lab working on a new addition to my suit. It was actually the addition Joker Blowtorch had suggested adding to the suit when I first met him.

  "Archery Pigeon wishes to speak to you, and is requesting access to the lab, would you like me to grant him access?" FRIDAY asked.

  "Ugg, what does he want now?" I said.

  "He said he found out a clue as to where 'Joker Blowtorch' and 'CGB''s camp is," FRIDAY replied.

  "I really need to program you to detect rhetorical questions, but thanks FRI, yes, send him up," I said.

  "You're welcome sir, he is on his way up," FRIDAY responded.

random time skip to six seconds later, that is totally unnecessary, but I felt like adding because that's the level of lazy I'm on right now. 

  The elevator dinged and Clint walked out.

  "So, where is the camp?" I asked.

  "I said a clue, not the exact location," Clint said.

  "Well, what's the clue?" I asked.

  "Their camp is in New York," Clint said.

  "Wait, WHAT?" I exclaimed.

  "Yup," Clint said.

  "Well, that narrows it down a lot," I remarked.

  "Yeah, that's what Steve said, but there's like, two hundred camps in the state of New York, probably more," Clint explained.

  "Yeah, that's true, but at least we know what state the camp is in, and it's our state," I said.

  "Wow, Tony Stark being optimistic? You must really like these kids," Clint laughed.

  "You know what? I really do," I said. 

  "What if we texted them, asking them casual questions about their life, but since they live at their camp, they'll probably spill another clue sooner or later," Clint suggested.

  "Wow, Clint Barton having actual good ideas? You must really like these kids," I said smirking.

  "Was that a compliment or an insult?" Clint asked, with a confused face. I shrugged.

  "I don't know, but I do actually like your idea, let's do it," I said.

  "Okay, but, 'CGB' is really mad at 'Joker Blowtorch' right now for spilling a clue about their location, so they might not get along great right now" Clint warned.

  "Okay, does Steve know we're doing this?" I asked.

  "Nope, he's on a run or something," Clint said.