🌞The accidental call💀

A/N:

Wanna hear some random facts?

1. did you know the wood frog can hold its pee for up to eight months?

2. Cotton candy was invented by a dentist.

3. Cows kill more Americans each year than sharks do.

4. The unicorn is the national animal of Scotland.

5. The Twitter bird's official name Is Larry.

6. In 16th and 17th century Europe, cannibalism was actually a fairly common practice.

7. Pro baseball once had women players.

That was totally random and irrelevant information, but I felt like saying it. So  d e a l  w i t h  i t.

Also, for those of you who don't know, or forgot Steve is Captain America.

💀Nico's POV:

  I was sharpening my sword when all of a sudden I heard a knock on my door. 

  The knocking was fast and in the rhythm of 'you are my sunshine'. 

  I rolled my eyes already knowing who it was and got up to open the door.

  "What do you need Will," I said opening the door.

  "How did you know it was me?" Will asked.

  "You literally tapped the rhythm of 'you are my sunshine' on the door, you are the only one in this camp dorky enough to do that," I said.

  "Oh, you know you love me," Will said.

 "Guilty as charged," I said with a smirk. "Now seriously, what do you need? Why are you here?"

  "I have come to give you a lecture on internet saf-" I closed the door on him before he could finish. 

  "Hey!" he yelled from outside. "I wasn't done talking!"

  "I was done listening," I said.

  "You need to be more careful about who you talk to on the internet Nico," he yelled.

  "Metal Man was the one who saved me in his contacts," I said.

  "Well, then you should've blocked him," Will argued.

  "Leo's talking to him too!" I said.

  "Let me come in," Will demanded.

  "Nope," I said. 

  "I will get Clarisse to break down this door," Will threatened.

  I knew that wasn't an empty threat, and I didn't want my door broken down, so I sighed in defeat. "Fine," I said opening the door.

  Will smiled. "Thank you," he said. 

  I rolled my eyes. I didn't want him going through my phone like Leo, so I picked it up and put it up on top of my bookshelf.

  What I didn't know was that when I picked it up I accidentally face-timed Metal Man.

🍸Tony's POV:

  I was sitting on the couch contemplating life when my phone rang.

  I was confused because normally if someone wanted something from me (which was usually the case when people call me) they would call my assistant or Pepper. I picked it up out of curiosity to see who was calling me.