💀🇺🇸Holy- language!🎊🦾

A/N:

HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*slaps knee*

*Starts heavily wheezing*

*falls off of chair from laughing too hard*

*Rolls around on the floor like an eel or something*

*passes out from laughter*

Idk why that picture is so hilarious to me, but I was laughing for like five minutes after I saw it. I think I'm going insane.

Also, I'm making a book of one-shots about this book with my friend dragon, since she helps me with this book so much and has so many great ideas for one-shots about this book, and she's a super great, and funny writer. The book currently only has seven chapters out though (excluding the author's note), but you can still check it out on her profile: dragongecko108

💀Nico's POV:

  Not them again! I thought. 

  "I thought I told you camp was safe!" I exclaimed.

  "Yeah, well clearly you were lying," Metal Man said.

  "Aren't you Tony Stark? The genius?" I asked.

  "Yeah," he said.

  "Well then why are you so stupid?" I asked.

  "That's a question I ask him every day," A woman with red hair and a gun muttered.

  Archery Pigeon snickered.

  "Look, we put a camera on that Leo kid, and we saw that Mr D person, and if he's the one who runs the camp, then we can only imagine what the actual camp looks like," the man with curly hair and glasses from the tower said.

  "Okay, first: yeah, maybe the camp could use a better director. And second: YOU DID WHAT?" I yelled.

  "We were just trying to help you," sTeEb said.

  I sighed. "This is all Will's fault!" I exclaimed.

  "Why is someone putting a camera on Leo your boyfriend's fault?" Annabeth asked.

  "Because if Will hadn't been all 'safety first' and 'no talking to strangers' and 'I'm gonna steal your phone because I don't want you to get hurt', Leo wouldn't have helped him steal my phone, and he wouldn't have texted Metal Man, and he  wouldn't have let it slip that we try to kill each other at camp!" I said.

  Annabeth narrowed her eyes. "I am going to go kill Will," she declared, running off.

  "Wait! This may be his fault but I still don't want a dead boyfriend! I don't think you can kiss a ghost!" I yelled, running after her.