😠🐦CLIIIIIIINT!!!😠🐦

A/N:

  Hello, whoever's reading this. I hope you're having a good day/night. I have a question for any Americans out there. my friend who lives in Minnesota said people in the USA measure in football fields, and in the USA, football is called soccer, and soccer is called football. What? Is this true? I'm so confused right now.

  Anyways, here's the story:

💀Nico's POV:

  'Annoying happy meal' was. . . interesting. Apparently, he was a friend of 'STRANGER DANGER',  who I apparently make happy. I don't know how to feel about this, I mean, how are you supposed to feel if you accidentally text a random stranger, you text them for two days, and then suddenly their friend shows up saying you make them happy, and now you're friends with them too?

  I sighed, why must the internet be so weird?

  I was still in the infirmary due to Will insisting my injury was severe (it really wasn't I mean, the cut was only an inch deep) and telling me I needed to stay in bed for at least another day, and me not being able to say no to my boyfriend.

  I was just sitting in the surprisingly comfy bed contemplating life when my phone buzzed.

*:・゚✧ ~⭐️~✧゚・: *

STRANGER DANGER

I'm bored

You

I'm sorry, I think missed the part where that was my problem

STRANGER DANGER

C'mon kid, why don't we play a game or something

You

lemme think. . .

NO

STRANGER DANGER

Oh, I know!

20 questions

You

If you have ever played that game in your life before, you will know that 20 questions always ends up as a game of share the most inappropriate secrets you can think of and then further escalates into a game of dodgeball

STRANGER DANGER

. . .

should I be concerned?

You

I was forced to play the game with my friends once, the only sane people there were me, my cousin's girlfriend, and my half-sister. I literally had to pull my cousin's head out of the sink.

STRANGER DANGER

I'm not even going to ask.

You

A wise decision

Oh, and also, Annoying happy meal cares about you

STRANGER DANGER

Come again?

You