🛏️Why aren't you asleep?🛏️

A/N:

  Hello again, I know it hasn't been a week yet, heck, it hasn't even been a full 24 hour day yet, but I really like writing this story, so. . .yeah. I hope you like the chapter.

🎶We're going on a trip in our broken rocketship, falling through the sky, I think I'm gonna die!🎶

(I've edited this chapter a little bit)

💀Nico's POV:

  I woke up on a bed in the infirmary at Camp Calf-Blood. I must've passed out after I shadow traveled here. I thought.

  "Oh, you're awake!" A certain blonde-haired ukelele playing doctor said.

  "Hey Will," I said, as I tried to sit up.

  Will pushed me back down onto my back. "No, you need to stay in bed, and rest, you're shoulder was cut pretty deeply, what happened?"

  "A hellhound ruined my morning, wait what time is it?" I asked. It was already dark, so it must be kinda late.

  "Eleven forty-five p.m." He replied.

  "Oh," I said. "You should go back to your cabin and get some rest then too," 

  "Only if you promise not to get out of this bed, not even by shadow travel," He said.

  "I'm too tired to shadow travel right now," I stated. Will raised an eyebrow. I sighed. "Fine, I swear on the river Styx that I will not get out of this bed until tomorrow morning, not even by shadow travel," I grumbled.

  Thunder rumbled somewhere in the distance. He smiled and looked satisfied. "G'night love you." He said kidding my forehead. My cheeks went red, other people were in this room! 

  "Love you too," I whispered. Will walked out of the infirmary, and back to his cabin to get some sleep. I tried to fall back asleep too but after half an hour I just decided to give up.

  I wonder if STRANGER DANGER is awake. I wondered. I wonder if they would even answer me? Probably not. I figured, but I was still kind of curious, and bored, so I got out my phone, to see if he would answer.

*:・゚✧ ~⭐️~✧゚・: *

You

Hello

STRANGER DANGER

Hey kid

You

you actually answered!

Err-not that I care

STRANGER DANGER

Sure kid

You

Will you stop calling me kid!

STRANGER DANGER

Would kiddo be better?

You

NO

STRANGER DANGER

Why are you up at 11:45?

You

It's actually 11:46