chapter 2

Rileys P.O.V.

As I walked down stairs and I got to the point to were I could see what was happening, all that saw was an angry Pattie Boyd, storming out of the house, and Eric standing in shock of what just happened.

"Eric are you all right?" I asked. "I think she just broke up with me Riley." Eric said slowly. "OMG I'm so sorry Eric, if you dont want to we dont have to go on the roadtrip anymore." I said quietly. "NO! We're still going, it's only best. Now go put your things in the bus, while I lock up the house." Eric said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were nearly a mile outside of London, when Eric looked over at me and said,"you know I never knew why I hadn't taken a roadtrip anywhere, that wasnt a tour." I looked at him confused. "Like I never really had taken a trip to you know feel free." Eric said, and when I was about to go speak he asked,"mind if I turn the radio on, to keep my mind distracted?" Asked Eric, so I responded with, "sure go ahead, I can understand." And with that he turned on the radio. When I finally realized it The Beatles song Two Of Us was from their Let It Be album, so we decided to sing along.

Two of us riding nowhere
Spending someone's hard-earned pay
You and me Sunday driving
Not arriving
On our way back home
We're on our way home
We're going home

Two of us sending postcards
Writing letters on my wall
You and me burning matches
Lifting latches
On our way back home
We're on our way home
We're going home

You and I have memories
That stretches out ahead

Two of us wearing raincoats
Standing solo
You and me chasing paper
Getting nowhere
On our way back home
We're on our way home
We're going home

You and I have memories
That stretches out ahead

Two of us wearing raincoats
You and me chasing paper
Getting nowhere
On our way back home
We're on our way home
We're going home

We're going home
Better believe it
Good-bye.

And as the song finished we both had looked at each other and didnt know we were feeling the same way for each other, and just didnt want to admit to it yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok I know it's kinda short, but I actually think I did better in this chapter than in the 1st one. Idk why but like I think this is my best piece of work yet. I might have to make this book a series. Idk I'll think about it.

Peace and love✌,

Karlee