chapter 6

As me and Eric woke up in each other's arms, we got up and got dressed for the day. I wore a pair of of ripped jeans, my abbey road shirt I got from Eric one year for Christmas, and yet again my Beatle boots. After me and Eric got ready we went downstairs to meet the boys for breakfast.

"Hey Riley love the shirt, and shoes." Said George. "Thankyou. I'm a huge fan of your guys work together." I said confidently. "Yeah, when shes not talking about me and my music, shes always talking about The Beatles." Eric said with a laugh. "Well thankyou Riley. You must have been surprised when Eric had brought you to see us play back in Liverpool. To meet the most successful band, and writing duo of all time." Paul said with some confidence and confusion mixed. "Yeah I was. I thought I would never see you guys on a stage together again, let alone be within 20 feet of each other again." I said kinda sadly.

"So me and the boys are bunk mates, the girls changed their minds about staying in rooms with us, so the girls are bunked together. And me and the lads are right next door to you guys, the girls are down the hall. Do you guys care to explain what happened last night?" John said sarcastically. Me and Eric looked at each other and blushed. Then looked down at our feet embarrased. "John stop it, your embarrassing them, guys there is no shame in what you guys did last night, it's a beautiful thing, and natural. Everyone does it." Paul said calmly. "Thanks Paul, for saving us from John!" I said in a rude tone. "What did I do?" John asked confused. "You know exactly what you did John Lennon. Your shaping up to be the exact opposite of what I thought you were gonna be." I rudely said to John, as I started walking back up to mine and Eric's hotel room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I knew me and Eric shouldn't have done what we did, but we did it, and theres no taking it back. Johns being a total arse. And guess what I'm PREGNANT!!! I was gonna tell everyone at breakfast including Eric. But no, John had to come along and ruin it, acting as if me and Eric are children...

*knock* *knock*

"Who is it?"I said loudly so that they could here me.

No response

I went and opened the door, and standing there was all 5 boys. John, Paul, George, Ringo, and Eric.

"The boys wanted to come up and apologize." Eric said as him and the boys walk in, and we all walk over to the sitting area. "Listen we're all sorry. I'm sorry. For making you feel embarrassed, and angry. And treating you and Eric like children." John said calmly. "Well I'll except the apologies from Paul, George, and Ringo, oh and Eric of course cuz he didnt do anything wrong, but you John were out of line, and I was gonna tell you all some news today, some good, heartwarming news, but no, John motherfucking Lennon has to ruin everything just like he always does." I screamed at John, as he sat still. Then he stood up. "Well at least I'm not the crazy person who's screaming at me, just because I was trying to be funny, and now your blaming me, saying I'm the bad person. No. You are." John said angrily back at me. "Get out." I said firmly at John. "What?" John asked sarcastically. "I said get out." I said again. "No." John said. "Get the motherfucking out of my hotel room or I'll do it myself, and trust me you dont me to lay a hand on you." I screamed at John. Seeing the fear in his eyes as I finally finished, he walked out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow what a chapter. Wait till next time to see The other fours reaction to the argument they just witnessed, and Rileys news break to them as she tells them that shes pregnant with a tiny Clapton. Well all for now.

Peace and love✌,

Karlee