Chapter 3

Rileys POV

We are currently in Liverpool. One of the places I've always dreamed of going to, but had never gotten the chance until now. We stopped at the cavern club, another place I've always wanted to go to. Eric said he wanted to stop here and see a couple of his friends play again here, after not playing together for a long time.

As the 4 men stepped on stage, one with long hair and cicke glasses had introduced their performance as, The Beatles Reunion Gig. When he said that, it had all hit me. The Beatles were playing up on stage. Then I looked to Eric who was sitting next to me, staring at me with a huge smile. Knowing that this was the one and only time I'll probably be able to see them play live.

"Is this playing who I think it is?" I said sarcastically. "Yepp remember me and George are like best buds, as I am with the rest of them too." Eric said screaming over the music. As I began to look forward, and examine all of their faces. John looked happy as always. George looked into the crowd at Yoko like he has seen something he truly hates.(Because she stole his biscuits). Paul looked like he was just being Paul. Ringo, well Ringo looked happy, but underneath that smile I could sense something was wrong. And before I knew it their gig was over, and Eric was pulling me backstage.

"Well who has Eric brought with him?" Asked John. "Hi I'm Riley, I'm one of Eric's friends." I said quietly not know what to say. "What happened to Pattie?" George asked. "Welllll... you know me and Riley decided to go on a roadtrip together, just the two of us as...friends, and she got jealous and... well... she broke up with me." Eric said quietly as if he was thinking they were going to yell at him. "Well that doesnt make sense. But are you ready to hop back on the train yet?" Asked Paul. "Well...um...its kinda complicated, and I cant exactly tell you guys here." Eric said quickly responded to Paul's question. "Why not is it because of Riley?" Asked George. When I looked at Eric confused his face was red hot. So I stormed out of the room. I heard footsteps behind me. Lots of them. Eric was right behind me, then the Beatles following behind him.

"What Eric?" I asked. "Its not like that Riley," Eric said. "Then what is it Eric! Huh!" I said out of anger and sadness trying to hold back my tears. Then out of nowhere a pair of soft lips hit mine making me completely lose track of what I was thinking. Then I realized it was Eric, and I kissed back. I had feelings since our roadtrip started and  we've been on the road for awhile now. And I didnt expect him to like me back at all, because of what happened with Pattie. Then we pulled away from our kiss.

"Riley its always been you. Ever since you moved in with me. Ever since we began being friends. I was with Pattie to make you jealous, but instead I think it was the other way around. I love you Riley Smith." Eric said with a firm voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whoa what happened there. What do you guys think is gonna happen next. Comment, vote, all of that good stuff.

Peace and love✌,

Karlee