Chapter 5

So we are currently on our way to Manchester, and we decided that when we get there, me, Eric, John, Paul, George, and Ringo are going to a pub. Mainly the boys wanted to go so that they could catch up on everything that's happened since 10 years ago. I said I would tag along because, one I didnt want to hang around Yoko, she kinda gives me weird vibes, but other than that, she seems pretty cool, and two I dont like girl talk or anything like that, I never have, I've always been a tomboy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so we're finally in Manchester, and we decided to stay here for a couple of days, so we checked into a hotel. Me and Eric went under the name Derek Lapton, and the Beatles checked in as The Shoes. After we checked into our separate rooms. Me and Eric in one, then John and Yoko, then George and Olivia, then Paul and Linda in another, and finally Ringo and Maureen. Me and the boys headed straight towards the pub in the hotel.

"So Riley how did you meet Eric?" Asked Ringo. "Well...actually we've been friends for so long I cant even remember." I said quite surprised. "Dont ask me, I domt even remember, I was to busy either daydreaming about her, or checking out her body." Eric said jokingly. Then I punched him in the shoulder. "Hey what was that for." Eric said while rubbing his shoulder. "For what you said." I said sarcastically. "Ok ok cut it out love birds." Paul said. "You know I think I'm gonna go for a walk." I said quietly. "Let me come with you." Eric said catching up to how far I had already walked. "I'll see you guys later." Eric said to the rest of the boys. They all waved bye as me and Eric walked out of the hotel holding hands.

"Hey look at that." Eric said pointing to something. And as I turned my head Eric planted a kiss on my cheek. "You know your my first actual boyfriend right." I said while laughing. "Really?!" Eric asked kinda surprised. "Yeah, no boy has ever asked me out, and I never know why." I said being kinda shy kn the subject. "Well now you have me, let's get back to the hotel." Eric said confidently. So we walked back to the hotel, and went back up to our hotel room. Out of nowhere we start kissing, and then the kissing intensified, and you can probably guess what we did after that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oooohhhh Riley opens up about never having a serious relationship  until Eric. And next chapter well next chapter just wait and see what happens.