Chapter 7

Rileys POV

Well John is the complete opposite of what I thought he was gonna be, and I dont know exactly why. I've always known John to be a pretty funny guys, who always made jokes with everyone. But he's pretty different.

"Riley." Ringo said calmly. Then I snapped out of my thoughts a out John. "Riley get your things together we're all getting back on the bus soon." Ringo said. "Wait boys, I gotta tell you guys something, that I was gonna tell everyone at breakfast but John ruined it." I said, and the four boys stopped. "What is it?" Asked Paul. "Well this morning, as I got ready in the bathroom, I took a pregnancy test, after you know what happened last night. And when I came back upstairs after breakfast, I looked at it and it was...positive." I said as I explained what why I had been acting the way I had been.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You mean, theres a tiny little Clapton in there." Eric said excited. "Yeah there is." I said as I looked down blushing. "Oh John's gonna hear it from me once we get back on the bus." Eric said as he filled up with anger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once we all got our stuff packed up, and ready to go. All of us acting super weird around the other girls and John. We checked out of the hotel, and hit the road. This time George driving for awhile. This time we are headed for Sheffield.

"Um... me and Riley would like to make an announcement, and John its probably gonna make you feel like a complete arse after making her feel the way she did after you guys had your little outspurt of an argument." Eric said. "Well spill the beans." Linda shouted from the back of the bus. "Ok, we know you guys havent known Riley all for long, and are still warming up to her being my girlfriend, after what happened with Pattie and all. But you see this right here." He said pointing at my stomach. "This is containing our little Clapton. Something I thought would never be possible in a thousand years. That I Eric Clapton would be having a kid." Eric said proudly. All of the girls and Paul, George, and Ringo clapped. John sat there with a disgusted look on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After we all sat down, and calmed down. Someone finally spoke up. "What's up with you John, you didnt even clap for them or anything." Paul said kinda worried. "Because Paul, they're being immature, and not being responsible. Do you not understand what the problem is here." John finally spoke up, after what felt like a lifetime. "John your being rude. How immature and not being responsible you were when you got Cynthia pregnant with Julian. You were in your 20s, always on the road. And you barely ever spent time with the kid. Riley and Eric are in their late 20s, Eric isnt always gone, and he'll most likely be there for the baby when it needs its father." Ringo spoke up. I got up, and walked to the back of the bus were there was a bed,pulled the curtains, so no one can see me, and started crying, but quietly so no one could hear me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Riley are you ok?" Ringo came back to comfort me, while Eric, Paul, and George, were yelling at John for the way he was acting. What had I done, know I feel like I was the one who brought these people together, and I was gonna be the one to make them hate each other again.

"Riley..."Ringo said with a concerned face. "Oh...sorry...just dosing off. I'm sorry if I dragged you guys along, with us, and you want to go back to Liverpool or London or were ever you guys live. I feel like this is all my fault." I said as Ringo looked at me still concerned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omg what happened. John I guess can be an arse sometimes, but that's John. But in this story hes taking it way too far. But from things I've watched, and read, John was kinda like that, towards his last days. But anyways. All for now.

Peace and love✌,

Karlee