Chapter 1

"Hey Riley," Eric said entering the living room. "Hey Eric," says Riley as she continues to watch the TV. "You know I've come up with this crazy idea, and I wanted to ask you about it." Says Eric kinda slowly. "Sure what is it?" Asks Riley. "Well...um...you know my bus that I fixed up, and pretty much turned into an RV," Eric said shyly. "Yeah I know what your talking about. It took you forever to finish." Riley said while laughing. "Well I was thinking of taking some time off from music, mad wanted to go on my own little roadtrip, and i was wondering if you wanted to come with?" Asked Eric proudly. "Sure that's sounds great when do we leave?" Asked Riley. "We leave tomorrow morning." Said Eric. "Well I better go and pack. See you tomorrow morning Eric." Said Riley.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning

Rileys P.O.V.

I woke up this morning, and looked at my clock, it was about 10 and I remembered that today was the day me and Eric were leaving together to go on a road trip together. Of course he had told Pattie that I was coming and she wasnt. By the way Pattie is Eric's girlfriend. She had gotten together with Eric soon after her and Geroge Harrison split up. I on the other hand had no boyfriend what so ever. No boy has ever even asked me out. But I dont care anyways, I like my life the way it is...

*knock* *knock*

"Who is it???" Asked Riley. "Its Eric, you almost ready to go?" Asked Eric. "Yeah, just let me change out of my pajamas then I'll be down, you might want to say goodbye to Pattie before we leave, and that's even if she let's you considering I'm going with you and she isnt." I told Eric as I got out of bed.

I went into my closet to get something. I put in my favorite outfit. A white dress shirt, black bellbottomes, and my Beatle boots. Eric got me my Beatle boots one christmas, considering my favorite music group, besides Eric and his music, is the Beatles, even though this is 1980 and the Beatles broke up 10 years ago. But it's time to get this show on the road.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok I know that Eric and Pattie werent dating in the 80s and that they were married, but like its apart of how the book is going to lay out, and how things in the future if the book are gonna happen. Also I know that 1980 is also the year that John Lennon died, but this is set in the summer of 1980, so like June or July, so John isnt dead yet.

Peace and love✌,

Karlee