Chapter 8

Rileys POV

Ringo sat there with a concerned look on his face. "No it's not your fault. Its John's. He knows how emotional pregnant women can be. For crying out loud, he has two of them himself. And you and Eric. You guys are only beginning with your guys relationship. I think it's good that you and Eric are having a child. It could benefit him dearly. Especially after Pattie. And you Riley will make a good  mom no matter what anybody says." Ringo said, in hope to bring my spirits up. And I'm not gonna lie, it did. That's why Ringos always been my favorite Beatle. He was nice, charming, and super caring.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soon after that, the argument stopped. Then I heard John's voice above me. "Hey." John said calmly. "..." I didnt feel like talking to him. So I turned away from him. "You know, it wasnt right of me. I should've been supportive. But I wasnt. Instead I was being a total arse. Not knowing what other people feel, or what their going through. Most of the time I dont even know who I am. Ever since Brian died, I've lost myself." John said, finally opening up to me. "Its ok John, we all have those days. And yours just so happened to be today." I said quickly. "No its not ok, I was in the wrong and shouldn't have treated you so badly." John snapped at me. "JOHN! Stop being so snappy." Eric said right after that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well today's been a long day. So we pulled over to a pit stop, and decided to rest for the night. We all needed it. Especially John, he needed it the most. He was super cranky today, and what can I say, it was kinda mine and Erics fault. But I'm glad we did what we did

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok for some reason this is like one of my favorite chapters idk why. But it also kinda sucked to. But you gotta do what you gotta do to keep the story going. Make sure to vote and comment and all of that good stuff.

Peace and love✌,

Karlee