Chapter 21: Natural disaster

Danny and Maria were sitting in a bar:
Bartender (Speaking to Maria): Every guy in here is thinking the same thing. What's your name?
Maria: My name is Taken, for everyone.
Danny: Except me of course. Or we could take this to the back alley.
Bartender: Ok, first to break the other's bone wins the girl.
Danny: Oh no, I was joking.
Maria: Yeah, a joke.
Bartender: Oh what? To scared? Wouldn't fight a man for your girl? I mean if it were my girl I'd already be fighting in the back alley.
Danny stands up:
Maria: Danny!? Don't!
Danny: It's ok, I can take it.
Bartender: Gonna come at me?
Danny: Oh well, actually I thought we were going to do this in the back alley. Easier to hide the body, you know?
Bartender: There's just one problem with that, we don't have a back alley.
Danny: Oh? Well, ok. We can do it here.
Danny throws a punch, misses, and then gets punched himself. Danny throws a few more and hits. Now they're down on the floor, The bartender has Danny in a chokehold. Danny gets out of it and hits the bartender in the balls.
Everyone in the bar is cheering, except Maria. She's shocked Danny would do this for her. The bartender isn't very happy, and throws another punch, hitting Danny in the mouth, resulting in an unusual amount of blood. Now Danny isn't very happy and hits the bartender in the nose, resulting in a loud crack. The bartender is on the floor now.
Woman: Franky? Is that you?
The woman gets down on the floor next to Franky, the bartender. She'd just come from the woman's room.
Danny: Oh, who's this? This your girl? I bet she wouldn't be very happy to know why you were fighting.
Woman: Franky? What is this?
Franky: It's nothing.
Danny: I would flat out say why you were fighting, but since I'm nicer than that, I think I'll give exact details.
Danny tells the woman everything. The woman, who he learns is called Maxxie, stands up and says: He's better this way. She leaves the bar, thanking Danny for breaking his nose.
Danny: Oh snap. You just lost your woman. All for a fight that we knew I was gonna win.
Danny grabs Maria's hand and they leave the bar. In The Car:
Maria: Are you kidding me Danny?!
Danny: What? I did it all for you.
Maria: You're bleeding Danny. Your mouth.
Why would you do something SO dumb? We could have just left!
Danny: I know, but I had to prove that I'd get in a fight for you. And let's not forget win it too.
Maria: Don't ever do that again Danny!
Danny: Oh, come on. You know that secretly you're happy.
Maria: Maybe, but you're bleeding!
Danny: Calm down. It's fine. I'm fine.
Maria: Ok, alright. But honestly Danny. I mean, really? You could get in serious trouble for this. You know that.
Danny: I know, but I'd do anything for you.