The Unwanted Truth.

AUTHOR POV.

Soobin, Hyunjin, Xiumin, and Bang Chan were on their way to the Northern Empire while chatting in Soobin's personal carriage.

"So, Duke Xiumin, how long have you been serving Prince Soobin and why? From your title, most dukes go into their personal matters and decide to live calm and relaxed."

"Well, I'm Her Majesty's old best friend and he wanted me to serve Soobin because he trusted me and believed I could educate Soobin well. As for how long... since he was out of the womb."

Xiumin and the rest chuckled.

"So you taught Soobin all the stuff he knows now?"

"Oh gosh no! Haha, Soobin learned everything on his own, I figured it would be better for him to learn on his own so I placed all sorts of books in front of him and he naturally loved them. I wanted to let Soobin have something to boast about."

Hyunjin and Bang Chan listened in amazement.

"Good choice, Indeed."

Hyunjin nodded in agreement.

Soobin on the other hand... was on his phone, chatting with Beomgyu.

 was on his phone, chatting with Beomgyu

 Soobin groaned

Soobin groaned. All of this was making him remember that he had forgotten to send a invitation to one certain Duke. 'Perhaps the king has already sent him an invitation...' Soobin put his phone down and thought, 'The Duke Dosun is another big favorite to the king, maybe even his #1... but why is that so?'

Soobin jumps up. 'No.'

"Stop the carriage!"

The carriage immediately stops and Soobin gets out and runs up to the palace.

"Sir! Prince Soobin wait!" Yelled the driver.

Soobin payed no attention and opened the gates with no hesitation, he had something to protect and he was set to protecting it.