The Fall Of The King And Prince.

AUTHOR POV

Beomgyu was picking his tie when he heard a knock on his door.

"Come in"

"Gyu?" A small voice called out

"Kai! What are you doing out here?! You're supposed to be in bed and resting"

"I want to go to your speech though!"

"Kai... you can't go. I'm sorry. You're too sick and I'm scared that you'll get worse at the speech..."

"I'll be fine! I promise! I even made sure to do extra exercises and eat extra healthy stuff! The doctor said that I should be okay to walk a bit"

"A bit... A bit isn't enough, Kai."

Huening Kai looked down with a disappointed look; he had worked so hard in hopes that his brother would let him go to the speech and cheer him on. Huening Kai knew that this was important and didn't want Beomgyu to be walking alone.

"But..."

"I'll be seated down."

"I don't want to be thrown in the bed again! I'm a human, Beomgyu! I want to go outside and eat at a restaurant with you, I want to go to parties like normal teenagers do! I'm tired of being tied to so many tubes and cords, I feel like a prisoner!"

Huening Kai started sobbing

"Kai... You know it's the only thing keeping you alive..."

"I'll find a cure, I told you already!"

"I'll be connected to all of them! I'm even connected to the most important one now!"

Beomgyu didn't want to keep Huening Kai in the room either. Beomgyu knew that keeping Huening Kai in the room made Huening Kai hurt more than his condition.

"F-Fine..."

Huening kai's face instantly lit up and Beomgyu didn't have to look up to realize how happy Huening Kai was.

"Thanks! I'll go look for an outfit now!"

"Don't tire yourself..."

"I wont!"

Beomgyu coughed

'I don't feel so well...'
'This pain... the emptiness I feel...'

Tears started falling from Beomgyu's face

A knock was heard from the side

"Hey, gyuu, what did you say to Huening Kai thag made him so happy? He ran out as if you let him get that huge bear that won't even fit through the door, wait... did you?..."

Before Yeonjun could ask any more questions, he saw Beomgyu crouched down ready to throw up. Yeonjun immediately ran to Beomgyu and sat him down on the floor.

"Hey, do you need anything?! I'll go get a doct-"

Beomgyu stopped Yeonjun from getting up and hugged him.

"No. I'm okay... please, stay here. I'll be fine in a few minutes."

"Okay. I'll wake you up 10 minutes before the speech."

"Thanks."

~

THE SPEECH

"Thank you all! As the King's ally, I would like to give him the best gift for him and one he truly deserves! Now, it wouldn't be so fun if I were the one to say it; I will call the one most suited to, I present you... Crown Prince Beomgyu!"

Everyone gasped and clapped. The king was horrified and help up a hand.

"Thank you Soobin. My dear father... I thank you for my birth and the birth of my lovely brother but... I shall thank you the most for poisoning my Boyfriend and making him cheat on me, traumatizing my brother and I, almost killing me a few days ago by ordering assassins and another royal to send their guards as well, killing the person most closest to me who also happens to be a servant, scaring Crown Prince Yeonjun and Prince Soobin's mother Queen Baekhyun by sending love letters since high school and possibly middle school, and lying to the public. Truly, I am not thanking you for this; instead, I'm calling you out. You are a murderer and a Psychopath who needs to go to jail for the horrible things you have done, you lied to your most loyal supporters and put on a mask to hide all the toxicity and lies underneath. You never loved mother, you used them as a replacement for your loss of Queen Baekhyun, I have called King Chanyeol and told him everything alongside Queen Baekhyun... you will never send letters to the one you love, you will die alone like how you coldly murdered the other people. For it you will rot in ja-"

"BEOMGYU! RUN!"

"Shoot!"

Gunshots and screams were heard everywhere.

"Oh no..."

The crowd gasped and some even started crying

Beomgyu opened his eyes slowly and tiredly, there was blood all over his clothes and he looked over at his father being arrested with a angry look. Beomgyu had no time to pay attention to his psychopath father, the bigger heartbreaking problem was on him.

Beomgyu's tears never had an end.

He was losing everyone one by one

"H-Huening Kai..."

"I w-was over with an-anyway..."

"All doctors come out! Please!"

All the professional doctors and anyone from the medical field had come out to attempt to save the dying prince.

"Hueningkai p-please! You d-didnt have to do that!"

"W-who was going to d-do it then?"

"T-the only one w-who can protect u-us is us"

Beomgyu started crying harder

"We made that l-long ago..."

"I'm w-weak beom..."

"I-I'm sorry... I d-didn't want you t-to cry anymore b-but I ended up m-making you cry even more..."

"I told mom I-I would make you s-smile more"

"P-Please smile to me o-once more"

"I-I think I'm gonna..."

"Shh. I'll smile again"

"Please... just use all your strength to get better"

Beomgyu held it in and smiled

Hueningkai smiled weakly back and held Beomgyu's hand.

"I-I'll be b-back"

Beomgyu held Huening kai's hand tighter.

-

Beomgyu stayed up all night for 4 days and barely ate, no matter how much everyone begged him to eat... he refused to eat, he needed to know how his brother was doing.

After a horribly long wait... he got the response he wanted

"I'm sorry. He didn't make it."

Maybe it was better not knowing... because the answer hurt more.

"They tried everything they could but his body couldn't work with everything else. He was frail..."

Soobin was just as broken as he was.

Beomgyu slowly sat down and cried for days with Soobin and Yeonjun alongside him. No one could comfort him... his brother was his best friend, any part of him.

But without him... it felt dull.

END
NOT PROOFREAD
1,080 words
Sorry 👀 I had this idea when I wrote the last chapter. I write everything that comes to mind so this one might have sucked more than the others, honestly.