Show off.

⚠️ Cursing ! and Sexual jokes ( ? ) ⚠️

Author POV

Beomgyu blushed at what Jehyun had told him. Jehyun sounded sincere and serious, it flattered him and brought butterflies to his stomach. Beomgyu continued to look up at him, slowly getting closer....

Closer.

Closer..

Closer...

Closer....

Closer.....

Closer......

Closer.......

Closer........

Scroll!

"ANYWAYS."

Beomgyu opened his eyes, looking at the figure that had pushed him away from the kiss he was about to have in front of about 4K people, Beomgyu saw a tall guy next to him.

"Huh? Who are you?" Asked Beomgyu

"Ah.. hello prince.." the guy bowed and took Beomgyu's hand and placed a kiss on the back.

"My name is Do Hanse, pleasure to meet you.. my love"

"O-Oh, nice to meet you" Beomgyu bowed slightly, Hanse was still holding Beomgyu's hand when Jehyun had practically snatched his hand away from Hanse and cleared his throat, clearly irritated that his kiss was ruined by someone as foolish as Hanse, Do Hanse.

Hanse glared at the other, Jehyun glared back but then looked back at Beomgyu

"Hey prince, want to go get some drinks?" Jehyun asked while caressing Beomgyu's hand

This action made Beomgyu's cheeks heat up immediately

"Y-Yeah! Let's go"

"Prince, can I go as well?" Hanse asked sweetly

Jehyun shot a death glare at Hanse, Hanse was unaffected and continued to look at Beomgyu

"Mhm!" Beomgyu said, still recovering from Jehyun caressing his hand

Hanse smiled and put an arm around Beomgyu, slowly separating Jehyun and Beomgyu. Hanse started walking to the drinks, Beomgyu started panicking and looked back at Jehyun, Jehyun was right behind them and monitoring them like a bodyguard, Jehyun smiled at Beomgyu and Beomgyu smiled back. The drink table wasn't far from the entrance and the rest of the Choi family were still visible, Huening Kai smirking as he watched the whole situation unfold. What Huening Kai hadn't told Beomgyu was that all the princes who had a crush on Beomgyu would be there, every. Single. One. Obviously his brother wouldn't tell Beomgyu, he would freak out and would want to leave immediately and get what he wanted. Huening Kai wanted the best for Beomgyu and wanted him to move on from Yeonjun. Plus, unfortunately for Beomgyu, he didn't know they liked him. All those princes were unbelievably hot and stunning, it would be practically impossible for Beomgyu to chose 12 of them to continue to fight for his love. Huening Kai didn't mind some drama things to happen, if anything, Huening Kai could just snatch; not a big deal.

'What a great day to be alive' Huening Kai thought to himself as he smirked, proud of his work

"I see that I was successful on contacting the princes?" Jongin spoke to Huening Kai