Stronger Without Him

"Why did you lie?"

"He's stronger without me... he doesn't need me to hold him back."

"But they found the cure, sir."

"Like I said... I'll just drag him with me if I stay by his side..."

_
__
___

"Beomie, Babe."

"Yeonjun. I already told you that I'm not hungry."

Yeonjun looked at him with a concerned and unsure face, he wanted to help Beomgyu as much as he could after he got freed from the control of the king but Beomgyu wasn't allowing him.

"Beomgyu, you can't avenge your brother by laying down and crying. You'll see better changes if you get up and use this opportunity to let your brother rest easy; Huening only wanted the best for you and loved you more than anyone else in this world, he wouldn't want you to let his death to become another weight on your shoulders..."

Beomgyu thought about it while laying down

'Huening Kai used to always bring me food in bed back when he was healthy and I had a bad habit of forgetting to eat...'

'He always thought about how I felt... would he feel disappointed in me if he saw me like this?'

'I have to get up... but... my legs won't go...'

'This is stressing me out but I can't get myself to do something about it!'

Beomgyu was about to cry but Yeonjun laid next to him and hugged him

"It's okay... take your time... we've got your back and won't let anything bad happen to you"

Beomgyu cried and hugged Yeonjun — he felt safe and supported.

2 days later...

"Yeonjun..."

"Hm?"

Beomgyu stood up from the bed for the first time in perhaps weeks. It took Beomgyu a bit to get used to the ground again but luckily the short trips to the bathroom and shower had saved him.

Beomgyu called for the maids with a serious face and determination in his eyes.

"I'll kill him myself."

Yeonjun smiled

'I'm proud of him... I'll make it up to him for all the pain I cause him!'

The maids dressed Beomgyu up in clothes that were usually used for exploring in the wilderness, but the clothes were often used for torture since it was easy to clean off blood that had been splattered on the cloth.

"Your highness..."

A knight kneeled in front of Beomgyu.

"We have moved the former King to the torture room for now."

"Thank you. Have the rulers of the Eastern Kingdom arrived?"

"Yes, they're on their way to the execution platform."

"Alright. Have the crowned prince of the Western kingdom join as well as the second prince of the East kingdom, they were the ones who made this entire thing happen. And start moving the former king to the execution platform."

"As you wish, your excellency."

"Thank you."

"Soobin and Hyunjin are joining?"

"Yup! Let's go meet your parents and the rest downstairs. We're going to humiliate him like how he did with us."

Beomgyu clung onto Yeonjun's arm and they both made their way downstairs.

"Beomgyu!~"

"Hyunjin!"

Beomgyu jumped onto Hyunjin.

Yeonjun went to greet parents and Soobin

"Time to kill today?"

"Probably, but I don't want to ruin the precious cake I'm going to have after if we execute him."

"Hmmm, that would be a waste of cake..."

Soobin chuckled and so did Baekhyun and Chanyeol

Beomgyu turned to the two rulers of the Eastern kingdom and bowed.

"Oh no no, please skip the formalities my dear Gyu. You did help us after all."

Beomgyu shook his head in disagreement

"But the ones who helped the most were Hyunjin and Soobin, I barely did anything."

"But you still were apart of it."

"Alright then"

Beomgyu smiled

"Alright, let's go humiliate the former king!"

"See how strong he is, Xiumin?"

"I do, Sir."

"But please, take the cure once this is over. He couldn't have done this without the support you have given him after these years."

"I will. After I'm strong enough to take such a strong drug."

"I'm relieved. We'll test if you're strong enough to take it later, you should be able to after all we've given you."

"I hope so, I want to see him again."

END
702 words
NOT PROOFREAD
Wouah don't get your hopes too high hehehe