Soobin's Theory Buildup.

( Y'all thought wrong the last episode? 👁 )

SOOBIN POV

I sat back down on the dinner table

"Is something wrong? You look worried"

"Oh... uhm.."

"Yeonjun fainted so I called the maid to take him to a doctor..."

"Jeez that kid! I told him not to drink so much last night."

'Yeonjun was drinking?!'

"Dad, do you know why he was drinking so excessively?"

"No. But he kept talked about a boyfriend which I don't know who he was talking about."

"He already moved on from Beomgyu?!"

'I don't know about that mom...'

I sigh

"Ugh. I think so."

"How has he become so heartless?"

My mother covers his face with his palm and my dad rubs his back.

( A/N: Remember, Baekhyun is Soobin and Yeonjun's mom and Chanyeol is the dad. )

"Calm down, Honey... I'll have the doctors examine him."

I look down and begin to think of all the possibilities

'What is a witch cursed him?'

'Surely his personality wouldn't change so much...'

I get up

"Soobin? Where do you plan on going?"

"I think something is wrong with Yeonjun and I don't mean it as an illness."

"Are you saying that someone cursed him?"

I looked down

"I'm not so sure now but I will narrow down the possibilities! I still care about my brother."

"Soobin... I don't think you should..."

"Why not?..."

"If he was cursed... I think the person who cursed him would come after you next if you try to unfold the situation and make the culprit get what they deserve."

I bit my lip

'Dad is right.'

"Okay."

.
.
.

I sat on my bed, waiting for the maid to update me on Yeonjun's condition when I heard the doorbell ring. 'Is it Yeonjun?!' I quickly got up and hid behind the stair railings.

A maid ran to the door and took a look at who it was and after some back and forth talk, the maid ran to my parent's room and not long after; my mom came out.

'Huh? Isn't the maid supposed to take care of it?'

I shook my head, 'Whatever'

My mother opened the door and I saw a pair of hands hand over a letter.

'Dad hates when mom opens letters without him, why is mother getting letters when dad is gone?'

I look closer and there is a heart sticker holding the letter together, 'A love letter?!'

My mom grabs the letter and sighs, as if this has been going on for years.

The door closes and my mom goes back to his shared room.