Problems lie ahead

Jaemin had gotten many confirmations from various models that they would work for the show but jaemin got very bad news. Suho refused the show! And at the worst moment possible Sehun walked into his office asking about Suho. Jaemin forced an awkward smile and slowly spoke "ah sir Suho declined the offer to be in the show." Sehun's faced dropped immediately and he spoke with a rushed and disappointed tone to his voice "He refused...did he say why." Jaemin shook his head solemnly and that caused Sehun to returned to his normal stern expression. Sehun stormed out of Jaemin's office and contacted his friend and colleague Johnny. Johnny was at home watching tv with his lover when his phone rang abruptly. Johnny almost like a sixth sense knew that Sehun was on the other side of the phone line. "Yes Sehun is there something I can help you with" Johnny spoke rushed and without a proper hello. Sehun chuckled and replied "did I bother you while you snuggled with Taeyong." And with that Johnny sighed with an eye roll "maybe you did but that doesn't answer the question I asked you never just call without a reason." Sehun laughed softly "I suppose you have a point Johnny but I called cause I need the contact information for Suho the model. He was in your show you must know how I can contact him directly." Johnny replied quickly "I do have his information but I can't share it he asked me not to share it around cause he doesn't want to many designers calling his personal phone and such." Sehun sighed obviously distraught "ah okay well thanks for the help I suppose see you later Johnny." Sehun hung up and paced his office thinking and thinking. He needed Suho in the show. He needed Suho by his side no matter what. Sehun took matters into his own hands and emailed Suho personally as a last resort. He got a reply almost immediately. Summarized as Suho commenting on how relentless the show was about hiring him and that he'll talk to the designer at a set date and time. Sehun with a smile agreed excited to be able to see Suho and meet him properly. Sehun replied to the email hurriedly and agreed and asked when and where. Suho told him the name of a cute quiet coffee shop that Sehun had never heard of before. Sehun for as long as he could remember was very anti social and preferred to be by himself. As a result he hated going out to coffee shops or out much. Sehun also never had interest in anyone romantically or other wise. He could find potential in people but he never felt the urge to pursue a relationship with a person that was until he laid eyes on Suho. Something about his eyes and how even though they sparkled like they held the world there was something hidden behind them. Like Suho was walking himself alway and for some reason Sehun wanted to be the one to break that wall. It was and odd feeling for him. Sehun wasn't used to the rush of excitement and butterflies those few emails Suho sent to him caused. How the mention of Suho's name could cause a smile to spread across his usually vacant face. Sehun was known as a person of few expressions and words. No one knew why the only ones who did where Sehun and Johnny. And Johnny would rather not revisit the painful memory of seeing his close friend lose his smile. Johnny also knew better then anyone that if Sehun was serious about attempting to pursue Suho that the result of this relationship could make or break Sehun. Sehun has been through far to much already and Johnny just wishes that Sehun could make it through life with out anymore scars on his sensitive heart.