A new helper

The next day had come quickly for Jeno as he woke up to head to a new job that his boss gave him. Jeno knew that Sehun and Johnny are close friends but he never expected to be a spy for Johnny but he didn't mind much as he did like the opportunity to see how Sehun ran things. Sehun was one if not the most well known fashion designers around. No matter what Jeno had to do he'd do it just for a chance to see the inner workings of runway show of the most renowned fashion designers. Jeno walked into his new job and was sent to a Na Jaemin as he was Sehun's right hand man. Jeno couldn't deny that Jaemin was a very handsome man. His face was well sculpted face. Jaemin had a smile so dazzling Jeno would say one needed sunglasses to stare at it. And the passion Jaemin had made it obvious that he found joy in the work he did alongside Sehun. Jeno shook these thoughts away as he was here for one reason and that was to keep an eye on his boss's best friend. But I mean he didn't mind that due to the nature of his job he'd spend nice quality time alongside Jaemin tho honestly Jeno would never admit to enjoying the time they'd spend together. Jaemin showed a pleasant and sweet smile outside but he was upset at having to be tailed by Jeno. It gave no alone time for him and Sehun. But he couldn't complain he'd never show a single bad side of himself to his beloved boss. Or of newbie that go himself a spot here thanks to connections. Jaemin worked hard for this position here he spent years proving himself to Sehun so he'd have this position. Though Jaemin can't deny that this man has good looks but good looks aren't everything so he's not letting him slide based on good looks alone. Jeno had sensed the hostility radiating from Jaemin but he survived through the constant pressure from Johnny so he figured he'd survive through Jaemin.
Sehun himself was very wary of Jeno cause he was suspicious of the reason why Johnny sent Jeno to help him out but he had many other things to think about though to be very honest his mind was full to the brim of one man Suho. Because today was the day they'd finally meet.