The decent into madness

Sehun didn't go home at all he headed straight to his work place. His mind raced and his heart pounded hard against his chest. He sighed and stared at his current work. He had been working on a new line of clothes for the upcoming spring but seeing these designs laid out with his mind full of Suho he knew none of them where worthy to be worn on such a magnificent body. Sehun immediately scraped every single design he had worked on and started fresh. He knew that in order to get Suho to work for him he'd have to make his new clothing line perfect for Suho. Sehun in a state of focus looked up old runway shows Suho had been apart of and researched as much a he possibly could about Suho. He needed to try to get a grasp on what kind of things Suho liked to wear to fully understand and make clothes and designs Suho would want to wear and look good while wearing it. Amazingly for Sehun the angel of a model Suho had fantastic proportions. In Sehun's mind Suho would look good in just about anything and everything but that did not mean that just anything would be worthy to be graced by being worn by Suho. Sehun worked tirelessly all night that night and every night after that destined show for four months straight. Many people from friends and family to fans of Sehun's work where concerned for him considering he never worked so hard before they had no clue what had possessed him to strain himself so much. He was asked and begged many times to take breaks and relax but to no matter who had pleaded with him they feel on empty ears. He needed to finish this line he need to see it on Suho at any cost. As a last resort they started asking more of Sehun's friends and colleagues. Such as the friend who hosted the runway where Sehun had first laid eyes on Suho. That colleague of Sehun who was also a fairly well known designer not as well know as Sehun decided to go down and talked to Sehun to see if he could help with the clearly overworked and overwhelmed Sehun. Sehun was working tirelessly as was usual for him as of late when he heard a familiar voice behind him. A friend smile made its way onto Sehun's lips as he turned toward his guest. Sehun's appearance itself vividly displayed just how tirelessly he was working. His hair was disheveled and sticking up in all sorts of ways. He had lost weight and had dark bags under his eyes clear evidence of lack of sleep. Sehun spoke in a calm tone "long time no see Johnny." Johnny smiled and looked over Sehun and chuckled lowly "It had been a long while and it seems your work is draining you of life dear friend. Is this perhaps of a certain model" Johnny stated as his eyes wandered over to the papers that where full of designs all the models Sehun had drawn looked very similar to Suho. Sehun's smiled faltered slightly and he spoke back with some poison laced in his words. "Could be or not. But I don't see what it has anything to do with how I am working I am merely working to make my newest line one to remember". Johnny's eyes examined Sehun with an air of sarcasm to him Johnny retorted "I'm not dim witted Sehun I saw the look in your eyes when you saw Suho I know that your attention and attitude about this recent clothes line is more on a model you want and less on anything else. But it's draining you when have you eaten anything or slept. It's slowly torturing you and you don't seem to mind." Sehun listened intently and the words that had been thrown at him all rang true. He was being drain and tortured but he didn't mind. All because his end game for all of this ways Suho the model that gave him inspiration and motivation to work. Suho reminded him of why he got into this line of work. Which was to make clothes for people but that has changed now his purpose was to make clothes for Suho to devote everything to Suho. Sehun whilst in his thoughts had zoned out and was snapped back into reality by Johnny and what Johnny had said to him next was truly the start of the realization that Sehun had started to descend into madness and obsession. "Sehun the way you looked at Suho the way you are tirelessly working on this design all for one model who might not even take the job. It's not healthy your obsessing and it's not gonna end well you need to stop before you do or say something truly crazy. What do you hope to accomplish". Sehun smiled it seemed so misplaced due to the questions he just received. "I hope to have him I know my desires are obsessive but I love my desires cause they are all for HIM" he spoke so calmly with much emphasis on the word him like anything having to do with Suho was pure bliss. "Who have you become Sehun you saw him once you didn't even talk to him what if he doesn't even take that job" Johnny exclaimed trying to talk sense into Sehun. Sehun stood to his feet and stared Johnny dead in the eye and spoke sharply "then I will work harder and harder to make him want the job. I need to see him these clothes they where made for him and him only". Johnny sighed knowing that Sehun was to far gone he had gone mad and there was absolutely nothing Johnny himself could do then to make sure Sehun was healthy. "Fine Sehun do what you want you will clean yourself up if I where him I'd never want a shell of man like you" Johnny spoke with much distaste in his voice. Sehun glared at Johnny but there was point made in Johnny's words. Sehun then finally went on a break and cleaned himself up and finally ate a decent meal. Sehun's family and friends relaxed thinking that Sehun was back to normal but they where far from wrong. But after Sehun's much needed break he after months of countless sleepless nights and hard work he finished the clothing line and he was ready to show the world and Suho his masterpiece. It was time the reveal of his desire all stemming from Suho was going to be shown to everyone.