High Expectations

Suho was supposed to meet with Sehun a renowned fashion designer due to the request of Suho modeling for Sehun's runway show. To be quite honest Suho hadn't seen the new designs that were to be on the catwalk but based on past lines and shows Sehun had set up. Suho felt like the feeling and vibe wouldn't be on par with Suho's own sense of fashion. And he only worked with those he liked and felt like would be perfect for his own image. Most models would not have this mindset but Suho had been a model for years and most models would retire at this point but he continued cause he enjoyed it and at this point in his life and career he could do what he wanted cause be was stable and independent. Suho felt like he needed no man or woman. Suho was not one to decrimate what kind of love would enter his life. Sure he was open to any gender but he also had gone so long with no romance in his life he lent more to the thought that he wouldn't find love so he grew independent and introverted. He was curious as to why Suho had been so dedicated to hiring Suho for his new show. There have been so many new models debut recently that Suho was so shocked to still be sought after for shows. Never mind the reason Suho had to go into this meeting as professional as can be and that meant dressing to the nines. As he regularly did when meeting anyone within the fashion industry. Suho never showed a bad side to him let alone an underdressed one. He was either overdressed or not present and that was just a personal philosophy of his. So for this ever so important meeting he wore a white long sleeved button up shirt with a blue tie all fitted with a royal blue corset vest paired with black formal pants and shoes. Prepared for such a meeting he set out to the coffee shop they agreed to meet at. It had accured to Suho then that he had never bothered to see what the all mighty Sehun looked like but to be fair Sehun was not one for interviews or photo shoots of his own. Most interviews Suho had heard that Sehun had done were often accompanied with the other greatly known fashion designer Suh Johnny. So being the curious guy he is Suho googled Sehun and what he saw blew him away. This man had the body and face to be a model let alone a designer. Suho breathed and chalked it up to photo shop and maybe he didn't look as good in person. Suho though clearly very enamoured my Sehun's beauty from a picture was still very professional and promised himself to not let his head or heart get away from him. But he couldn't help but wonder what kind of man this great and mysterious Sehun might be behind the interviews and media. To say Suho was curious was an understatement he was entirely wondrous of this well known designer. However no matter how curious Suho was he wouldn't join a runway show on such a whim if the designs weren't up to par with Suho's taste he wasn't going to put much more thought into Sehun. All of Suho's interest drove from what Sehun himself would be able to come up with. Without knowing Sehun was heading his way to the most important meeting if Suho truly meant as much and Sehun claimed he did to him. Sehun in his own way had sky level expectations for Suho. Suho's beauty was paralyzing from distance let alone what it would be from just a table length away. But in as honestly as Sehun could put it he had already had dreams of encounters with Sehun that were much more intimate then the meeting today. Sehun know better then anyone that this old yet new found feeling was the beginning stages of love. It scared him but he wouldn't deny himself happiness not after what happened in the past he wasn't gonna hide any more. The pain and guilt he felt at that time was far to much for him to handle even to this day after years he still felt the crushing weight of guilt he probably wouldn't have survived it if it wasn't for Johnny. His best friend and truly the only reason he's still alive and has a second chance at love and not many people get those second chances.