The chase begins

After months of designing and creating his new line Sehun was ready to start the tiring process of planning his runway show. Of course a runway show would be enticing to any respective designer but what really had Sehun excited was how this was the show he'd hire Suho for and it was also the beginning of the chase to win over Suho's heart at any cost. And of course the start to this runway show was to pick the perfect venue. And as intense as Sehun has been lately he was very picky as to what his venue would be. Everything had to be perfect for Suho. After a long search he found an excellent venue. It was a indoor venue with a nice black and white theme perfect for the clothing line Sehun had designed.

 It was a indoor venue with a nice black and white theme perfect for the clothing line Sehun had designed

A pleased smile made its way onto Sehun's usually blank inexpressive face. Everything was working out and he was beyond happy to have it going this well now with the venue set he now was free to hire models. Sehun usually never cared what model where hired but this time around he requested that Suho was to be hired or the show would not go on which to everyone working for him came as a odd request but he was the boss. Many of Sehun's employees had been noticing the change of behavior of their boss. They didn't have a clue as to what had stirred such passion into him again but with the strange request of the model they figured it had something to do with Suho but not one could put a finger as to why. Out of all the employees Na Jaemin was the one in charge of hiring models and such for all of Sehun's shows since Sehun took the younger male under his wing. Jaemin at the time of their first meeting was a struggling designer with no plans and nothing to his name. Where people saw nothing Sehun saw talent and dedication so he hired the boy and let him work on the runway shows along with bringing in his own designs and Sehun would help him get his feet off the ground so he can grow in the fashion community. Jaemin being so close to Sehun through the years he had developed feelings for his boss but not once did he ever confess to Sehun but as the days pasted Jaemin came closer to confessing. Jaemin currently was sat at his desk looking through endless files full of different models and headshots of each model. All part of the hiring process to get the best models when the request from the boss came to him via an email the popped up on his desktop. A small frown appeared on his face. Whenever Sehun showed interest in anyone jaemin was always riddled with jealousy. But for as upset as hiring Suho would make him if the boss wanted it Jaemin would do anything and everything the boss ordered him to do. So of course he went about trying to hire the prestigious model.