Long Awaited meeting

Sehun arrived at the coffee shop first and sat a table with a clear view of the door. Sehun though he created intricate and beautiful clothes often wore formal simple clothes. Usually a simple button up with slacks and a long coat to pair with it. He was a simple man with vision as many articles described him. Most designers would go above and beyond in there own fashion like Johnny but not him. Sehun sat staring at the table glancing up as he heard the jingle of a bell announcing someone new entering the establishment. After hearing the jingle many times over he glanced up and was met with a sight that caused a flutter to erupt from his heart. There stood in the entrance was Suho tall slender and dressed to nines. Sehun expected nothing less then. When Sehun first saw Suho he rushed home to find out as much as he could on the blinding model before him. Sehun tentatively stood and greeted Suho calmly and led him to the table he picked out for the two of them to discuss the show. Sehun open the conversation not missing a beat. "Why is it that you want me in your show and as a main model to" Suho asked as this was the most burning question he had. And Suho's mood was lifted for two reasons one Sehun was just as attractive as all the pictures online maybe even more so and two Sehun's answer to the question. "Cause I saw you in Johnny's show and I must say I was very taken by your beauty." Sehun replied calmly and seriously. Suho blushed as he had heard that many times from men and women but something about coming from Sehun made him flustered but there was no way him showing that to anyone. Suho only smiled and chuckled "that line won't work on me. You have to prove that your designs are good enough for me to model in the first place." Sehun smiled and nodded I known that and that's why I brought this. With an elegance many haven't seen he pulled out the portfolio holding all of the designs that would go down that runway. Suho took the portfolio not expecting much but he was proven beyond wrong as he stared at the many designs he felt like he was handed a portfolio made just for him. He had never seen such a array of clothes fitted perfectly for his style and body figure. Suho couldn't believe it and tried hard to keep his excitement for this show hidden. "These are impressive indeed nothing like anything that has gone down the runway recently" Suho pointed out often times from the research he had done into Sehun he had noticed many similarities between Sehun and Johnny's work not copying but they did lend each other ideas. So he had expected something of that nature but this seemed completely original for Sehun. Made Suho curious as to what had happened was it between them or was it a personal growth from Sehun himself. Maybe there was far more to unpack of this Sehun then Suho had originally thought. Sehun smiled as he had made all these designs with Suho in mind. Actually Suho had been the only thing on his mind since he first say him at Johnny's show. Sehun had tried to find out as much as he could about Suho through media and interviews and he used that knowledge to make a show for for this angel on earth. The rest of the meeting was filled with small talk and things relating to the show and other business related things. After a successful meeting they both stood to exit when Sehun boldly asked "is there a possibility for me to buy you a meal and get to know each other more." Suho laughed and gave flirty look to Sehun and said in a voice that gave Sehun chills he said "I don't mix work and pleasure silly". Sehun smiled and looked Suho in the eyes and smugly said "Then I'll see you after the show". Suho laughed and walked away and though he hid it well he had to admit that Sehun's confidence was attractive and made his heart flip.