Unconscious

~Bdsm Warning~

As I'm sitting on Tiffany I felt her rubbing me on my thighs. I felt something 😉 poking my butt. Tiffany looks at me and said why you never gave me a chance.

Me: I didn't know you felt away about me

Tiff: I always bring you lunch and breakfast. Spend time getting to know you. Making sure you get home and are safe. We fall asleep on the phone every night.

Me: I didn't know you wanted me. I thought you were being nice.

Tiff: You call me anytime you have a nightmare. I've been here for you and I want to be with you. You've been the best thing that's happen to me in a long time.

Me: I'm scared of what might happen in the end.

Tiff: Do you trust me?

Me: Yes. I...I don't want to be hurt again.

Tiff: Just give me one chance and if I mess up. I'll kick my own ass. Because you are the one I want to marry. It's been 9 months since you've been in a bad place or with you're exs.

Me: Let's just see what happens

Tiff: I got you.

We kiss and I felt my body go in shock. Butterflies vibrating through me. She lays me down as we kiss and unwraps my towel and starts giving me hicks down my neck to my chest. Moving to my breast sucking and floundering them. Kissing down my stomach. Kissing the inside of my thighs and finally makes it to my p*ssy. Licking every inch of me. She sticks two fingers in during. And I go crazy. Cumming into her mouth. She grabs me and picks me up and kissed me. I suck my cum off her lips.
Tiff: Do I have you're consent to do everything I've want to do

Me: Yes Tiffany.

Tiff: Yes What?

Me: Yes Daddy

She starts walking to her room. She stops and puts her 11 inch into me slowly. I gasp and scratch her back. She smirks a little and as she walks she bouncing me onto her dick. I'm screaming. She's so big. We make it to a room. She takes me off her dick. She blind folds me and straps me to something with my butt out and she sticks it in so deep. I scream again. We spent hours in that Room. She unties me and takes the blind fold off. Picks me up and starts a bath while hold me and kissing me. We sat in the bathtub cleaning each other. (Aftercare is the best)
She takes me to her room and she steps out as I lay on the bed. I heard somebody whispering but I was to tired to get up.
I woke up hours later. Still so tired. I don't see Tiffany. I have a hard time walking. I get to the living and see a hand written note saying going to get breakfast but I'm in complete shock when hear Kim behind me.

Kim: I heard you being a hoe last night

Me: Why are you here?

Kim: Because I came to get you. I WASN'T FINISHED BEING WITH YOU SLUT

Me: Why are you yell? I told you before it was over and it will stay over.

Kim: Not if I say so.

Me: What are you going to do?

Kim: (Holds up a gun)

Me: You can't make me be with you. I LEFT BECAUSE YOU WERE TOXIC AF. NOW LEAVE! (tears falling out my eyes)

Kim: I'm not going anywhere into you learn a lesson on morals.

Me: Learned them BYE

Kim takes a step to me. I back up and Tiffany walks in. Instantly pissed off.

Me: Tiffany please step outside

Kim: You might wanna listen to her

Tiff: (placed the food down) What is it going to take for you to leave her

Kim (laughs) Nothing she will have to be in a grave for that to happen.

Kim lounged at me hitting me with the butt of the gun knocking me out.

~let's see where I end up😉~