Its Has To Rain To Get Growth

We get in the house, taking off our clothes. Kissing so hungrily, she turns me around over the counter in the kitchen. Shoving her dick in me.

We pause, letting out loud moans. She starts pounding my pussy.

Xon. I missed my pussy all day princess.(grunting)

Me. She missed you To dadddyy. I love you so much.( moaning loud)

She turns me around, picked me up. Starts fucking me up the stairs. We got in the bed, missionary style 😉. She started kissing and sucking on my neck, lips and nipples. We both had so many orgasms

After showers, we laid in the bed. Wrapped up around each other.

Xon. Ma, you know you can call me for anything. Right?

Me. Yes baby, I know I can.

Xon. I'm happy you are here. What's mines is yours. (Kissing me)

Me. Don't start, we both are tired baby (kissing back)

Xon. I'm not (mischievous smile)

Me. Nope lol I'm leaving. (Starting to get up)

Xon. (Holds me tighter) you not going anywhere ma. (As she slides down, opening my legs)

Me. But baby, I'm tired. We both have to go to work tomorrow. Ahhh (her tongue latching on to my clit)

Xon. I don't care ma. I just want to eat. I will let you go to sleep after (latching back on)

What she didn't say was, she was going to be done after I cum. She ate me into she was ready to be done. I passed out and woke up, she was still eating. She came up and cuddled me to sleep.

Next morning
We get in the shower and start getting dressed. She has to go to court, and I have to go to work. She dropped me off, kissing her goodbye. I walk into work with Jessica.

Jessica. I seen what happened yesterday. She deserves it.

Me. I trust Xon to do what she thinks is right.

Jessica. I love that.

Me. Yeah this weekend my mom wants to meet her. I just have to come up with a way to tell her.

Jessica. Just tell her lol or you can make it like a family dinner. Her parents and siblings and yours.

Me. That's a great idea imma text her and tell her later

Jessica. Okay great (as we walk in the locker room)

We sit our things down and Jessica leaves out before me. The lights cut off. I don't say anything, I crotch down and move to the front locker. I hear somebody hitting in the spot of my locker. I try to run out and I get my hair pulled. Thrown to the ground over the bench in the middle, taking all the breath out my lungs. Getting Punched repeatedly, I scream loud as I can, a hand goes over my mouth and I feel 3 lines open on my face. I hear the door open and the lights cut on. I opened my eyes wide seeing, Sydney and a person I don't know standing over me. I hear screaming before I pass out.

I woke up to my mom, sister, Jessica and Xon. I tried to speak but it sounded like a whisper, I cleared my throat. Everybody looked at me with wide eyes crying.

Me. What happened?

Jessica. Thanks to you screaming, me and John (coworker) ran to the locker room. Saw them over you, we both fought them into they were on the ground. Waited for the police, they are in jail no bond

Me. (Sighed) thank you so much, you and John

Mom. Tell us what happened

Me. (I go over what happened, crying so hard) I don't know how this happened. I didn't do anything to her.