Here We Go Again

I open my eyes, my mind flooded with thoughts of last night. I feel so sore but relaxed from the massage I'm getting out my sleep.

Xon. Morning Ma, I knew you were still sore. So I woke up early to give you a massage.

Me. Thank you so much.

Xon. I have to tell you a couple of things.

Me. Okay I'm ready to listen.

Xon. First I've never been in love. Second I don't want to mess up what we have. Third I love you and I meant what I said. Forth I didn't want to ruin your pussy without giving you a day to recover? Fifth how do you feel?

Me. I don't want to mess up what we have which is why, I want to be your gf. I do love you, so you was plotting on me lol. I feel a lot less sore.

Xon. I know your pussy and ass is still sore. Let me help you with that. (Leaning forward to kiss me)

Me. Okay daddy (kissing back)

Xon pull my leg up slightly, while I lay on my stomach. Rubs my clit and rubs my asshole. I quiver and moan. She pushes her fingers in both my holes and rubs inside.

Xon. Cum for me baby, I feel you holding it in.

After I tighten around both her fingers. I release and feel so comfortable after.

Xon. You wanna take a shower together?

Me. Yes please daddy

Xon picks me up, turns on the shower and we let the water just hit us. She puts me down, so I can wash myself. While still holding me just to make sure I don't fall. I walk out the shower brush my teeth, pull my hair into a bun. Xon gets out and does the same. She gives me another big shirt, carries me down stairs. Sits me on the couch.

Xon. You wanna order in food and have a movie day, before we go back into town ma

Me. Yes baby.

~once the Japanese foods get here. We eat watch movies and go to sleep. She wakes up and carries me to the car, loads the car. We make it back into town.

~7months later~

We get to my place at the same time to spend time together. We walk to the door and its cracked open.

Xon. Did you lock your door.

Me. Yes baby I did (looking scared)

Xon. Go to the car, I'm going in

Me. (I run to the car) I hope nobody is in there

Xon (comes out with the phone to her ear. Walking towards me.) baby you can't go in there

Me. Why?

Xon. There is gasoline on the walls and on your bed, clothes, kitchen, everywhere. I think they were going to burn into we pulled up.
After a while the police pull up, to take our statement

Me. I have cameras

Xon. Let me see baby

Me.( I give her my phone, that's been on silent) there is a front and back camera

The police and Xon look at the footage.

Police. The tattoo on the back looks fake but the tattoos around the arm looks real. This is a great start. Send these videos to me.

Xon. Me too baby, I have some people who can scan and search the internet.

Police. Do you have some where to stay? You can't stay here. No clothes from here either. We recovered and clean your jewelry.