Why tonight

~Months later~

I'm in the club with my coworker Tiffany dancing

(Tiffany is a Fem Dom Futa. Thick and 5'11 and beautiful long black hair)
We go to the bar and order our shots of Patron and Tequila and order a lyft to pick us up.

Tiff: I'm really glad you could come out tonight.

Me: Yeah, I needed to be out of the house.

Tiff: Well I'm glad to be the one to have you out. Where's you're little girlfriend?

Me: I don't have one and I'm not looking, Everybody is either stuck on there Ex or need Financial Help or A cheater. I'm okay single.

Tiff: I understand but.....

As Tiffany was talking i felt somebody grab me so hard I knew it would bruise. I pull my arm away and stepped in front of Tiffany and looked and saw Kim.

I look to the side of her and she's with a guy.
I asked Kim who is this you're boyfriend
Kim was so pissed off. She tried to choke me but Tiffany twisted her arm. The guy says i thought we just came here to pick up your girl for a threesome.
I stared at Kim and said how was that going to happen. Where you going to drug me. She looked at ground. I grabbed Tiffany when I got a reminder that the lyft was out side. She let her go and we got our shots took them and went to our lyft that was parked out front. We pulled up to her condo and she let up in. and We started talking about everything i went through with Kim. Just gave me a hug and said

Tiff: You should take a shower I'll bring you a shirt.

Me: Okay "as wiping away tears"

I peeled off my clothes and got in the shower.
Her shower felt so good I stayed in for what felt like an hour. I turned off the shower and put the towel around me. But I didn't see the shirt so I walked around trying to find Tiffany and she was on the couch with the shirt in her hands as she slept with a towel rapped around her hair. I reached for the shirt and she grabbed me on top of her.

~To be continued ~