Weird Energy

I was walking into work. I get off the elevator. I bumped into somebody. I spill my hot coffee all over myself and breakfast on the floor, I looked up to see Sidney looking down at me laughing.

Me. Excuse you

Sidney. You bumped into me mama

Me. No I didn't. (Feeling myself boiling with rage) and call me by my name!

Sidney. You never introduced yourself to me

Me. Jessica (our coworker) introduced us.

Sidney. You didn't introduce yourself by yourself mama (still laughing)

Me. I never will. (Walking past her to get dressed for work in the locker room. Washing my clothes in sink after changing)

Jessica came in the locker room

Me. Hey Jess

Jessica. What's wrong Kia

Me. That new bitch (I huff)

Jessica. What she do?

Me. ( Pulling my clothes out that's drying in my locker)

Jessica. Why are you're clothes wet?

Me. Sidney bumped into me making me waste hot coffee on myself and my breakfast on the floor. I think she did it on purpose. She was laughing in my face saying I bumped into her. On top of that she kept calling me mama.

Jessica. Wtf is wrong with her? I saw her looking at you every chance she got but I didn't know she had it that bad.

Me. I hope she doesn't like me. She's a weird bitch to me.

Jessica. Work about to start....

Sidney walked in smiling and going to her locker.

Me. Bye girl I'm coming now. ( as Jessica walks out the door)
I locked my locker, walking to the door. When I feel a hand grab my arm.
Sidney. Introduce yourself to me mama.

Me. Let me go have you lost you're mind. (Snatching my arm back)

Sidney. No I haven't. I feel like you need to know me.

Me. ( Looking at her cross eyed, tilting my head) and why is that?

Sidney. It just look like you sad and I can cheer you up. (Walking up to me)

Me. (I laughed) I'll rather be sad.

(Sidney is 6'0 even, light skin with freckle. A little gap. Hazel eye. Muscular. Flat chested and a little ass, kinda)

I walk out the locker room laughing. Time just went by so fast at work. I walk back to my locker.
As I pull out my dry clothes. A note falls ( I roll my eyes when I saw Sidney on it) i opened it.
Note~ Hey mama, meet me at the bar named Placements. So I can get to know you, hopefully put a smile on your face in more than one way. My number is 677-555-2229. Give me a chance to show you how to be treated.

Jessica. What you doing tonight Kia?

Me. Definitely not going to the bar or calling Sidney thirsty ass (showing her the note, laughing hard)

Jessica. She cocky af.

Me. I know lmbo. I'm going home and watching some movies and cooking. I got the weekend off.

Jessica. Good girl. If you need me call me.

Me. Cool. ( I walked out the elevator, see Sidney walking past her smirking)

I rolled my eyes because bitch don't smile at me. Walking to my car.

~i walk into my place, closing the door and locking it. Breathing out loud. Dropped all my stuff on the couch. Taking a good shower.
I start watching Jason's Lyric. Getting comfortable, I hear a knock on the door. I walk to the door look out the peep hole. It's my sister

Opening to the door

Me. What's wrong?
Ziana. Nothing I just came to see you.

Me. Mhm (walking to the couch)

Ziana. I love this movie. You got some wine? We can watch together.

Me. In the refrigerator

Ziana. You want a glass?

Me. You offering my shit to me (I laughed)

Ziana. What Eva. (Handing me a glass of wine)

We watched the movie through end. We drank all my Stella rose

Ziana. So tell me what's going on

Me. (I told her about my crazy coworker)

Ziana. Damn that bitch crazy

Me. Don't I damn know it.

Ziana. Especially after all the bs you went through with them other bitches.

Me (I put my head in my hands) idk what is wrong with me (sighing)

Ziana. It's not you. It's those bitches. You don't deserve that.

Me. I know. It's just one crazy bitch after the other.

Ziana. I agree.

Me. I don't want to date, I just want to live my life as free as I can basically.

Ziana. I get that. But we going go to sleep. You yawning and shit bitch. Close yo mouth.
Me. Stfu night. (I walk in my room and lay on the bed)

Please Comment so I know if you are liking it.