The Scheme

I woke up to beeping with a horrible headache. That made me cry when I opened my eyes. My mom was at my feet crying with my sister. I was looking for Tiffany. My throat was so dry. I croaked out

Me. Hi mama

Mom. You okay, you've been out 4 days. We've all be so worried.

Me. I feel okay other then this bad headache. Could you close the windows?

(My sister close the windows)

Mom. What happened to you? I got a call off you're phone saying you were hurt and the address. We walked in and found you and a lot of blood on the other side of the room.

Me. Where is Tiffany?

Mom. I don't know who Tiffany is?

Me. My coworker I introduced you to mama

Mom. Ohh I didn't remember. I didn't see her or any track of her in there. The police thought you tried to hurt yourself. But I know you better than that.

Mom. Where's my phone?

(My mom hands me the phone)
I can't find Tiffany contact or messages but I remember her number. I call and it doesnt go through.)
We check out the hospital and I have my mom drop me off home.
I receive a call as soon as I open the door, it was private

Me. Hello

Unknown. Please know I didn't want to trick you into having sex with me. I was paid to get close to you. Get you drunk to bring you to my place so Kim could get you. But I couldn't let that happen. She wasn't suppose to come that day. It was suppose to be atleast three days but i see why. I still taste you on my tongue. But don't look for me. I was never in your life.

Me. (Crying) Why would you do that Tiffany. I trusted you.

Tiffany. You can't trust everybody baby. I was there for a job before getting to know you. You didn't deserve what she had planned for you.

Me. What was planned?

Tiffany. She was going to get you hooked on drugs and prostitute you out to random guys because you wouldn't be with her. So I took her out. You will never see her again or me. Anymore questions before I leave for good?

Me. Why did you have sex with me? Why did you bring me to you're place if you know that was going to happen? Gone forever?

Tiffany. I started catching feeling for you. I brought you there so she would think the plan was still on. So I could take her out. Because your safe from me and her. But watch who you trust or I'll kill them if they doing snake shit.

(The phone went dead)

I cried my self in to the bed. Thinking why was I in the middle of bs all the time. I just want some peace.

Next morning~
I got a call from my supervisor saying they heard what happened they are giving me paid time leave for 4 weeks. I thanked her.
I just wanted to be sad. I ordered sushi and watched tv upset.

The next few weeks~

I spend time with my mom. Took my self out to different places to get me out my sadness.
I got to work after my leave. Getting back into the routine of things. My coworker introduced me to our new coworker of our division named Sidney. I welcome her and go back to what I was doing.
I keep seeing Sidney look out me through my shift. I freaked me out.

*let's see what happens with this weird bitch Sidney*
#I promise to post next week#