Chapter 5

(I'm the hotel room)

The jet arrived at Paris and everyone went to the hotel and made there way to the rooms. Emily and Elle are sharing a room, they are the 5th floor room 812.

When they arrived to the room Emily took her bag and went straight to the bathroom and showered, Elle wanted to talk to her about the kiss but she just went to the balcony and lit a cigarette up.

Emily got in the shower and did her routine, she got out put her underwear and shorts on them a crop top hoodie. When Emily got out she saw elle on the balcony smoking.

She walked over to the balcony, "you know smoking is bad for you right".

Like it matters anyways elle said sarcastically.

Emily- could I get a lit.

Elle looked at Emily weird cause she just said that smoking was bad for you.

Elle- uhh yea sure.

Emily lit her cigarette up and inhaled it and blew the smoke out her mouth and nose.

Elle- Emily I just want to say I hope the kiss doesn't make things weird between us it was just a kiss it doesn't mean anything.

Emily- elle it's ok seriously it is so don't stress over it.

Elle- oh ok well that's good then but can I ask you something.

Emily nodded her head in response.

Elle- do you wish you didn't kiss me.

Emily looked at Elle and blew smoke out the side of her mouth, "no"

I side of relief hit elle for some reason like she doesn't care if it did or not she has kissed many women and men before so what's the difference in Emily.

Ok elle said while blowing smoke out of her mouth.

Elle-Imma head in to get some sleep you coming.

Emily- soon I just want to enjoy the view a little while longer. She smiled.

Elle- ok.

Elle started to walk towards the sliding glass door until a hand grabbed her wrist and brung her into a hard passionate kiss, Emily was kissing Elle moving her right hand on elles back and her left head on the back of elles neck.

They just stood on the balcony enjoying each other close together.

Emily pulled back to catch her breath and so did elle they looked at each other in the eyes a spark was there.

Emily- I don't regret the kiss elle.

Elle- um yeah me neither.

Elle smiled and so did Emily. "We should get inside" Elle said. Emily nodded her head and they both walked in side to get some rest they each had there own bed so they got in elle slept on the left side of the room near the shower since she still had to take one. And Emily got the one on the right side of the room near the view of the big city.

Emily- night elle.

Elle- night Emily.