Chapter 7

Sorry it's been so long since I updated but I'm probably gonna try to update 3 chapters in the next two days .
Im going be starting a new book about a greys anatomy fanfic couple so y'all keep a look out at that
XOXO💙
———————————————————————————

"Emily....Emily....Emily wake up we have to get ready"

...mmmmmhhhhh... Emily groaned. "Five more minutes Elle please".

No Elle said firmly while throwing a pillow at her.

Fuck you Emily replied. Already have Elle yelled back at her going into the bathroom.

Emily got out of bed and put on her black skinny jeans, with a red shirt that has only one strap, after she was dresses and satisfied with how she looks she grabbed her make up bag and tooth brush then headed to the bathroom where Elle was.

Elle- morning sunshine.

Emily- shut up Elle how are you even so happy this early.

Elle- well I just am, so don't ruin it grouch.

Bite me Emily said while taking her tooth brush and applying some tooth paste, when she was about to brush her teeth she felt a pair of hands grab her waist and push her against the bathroom wall.

Elle grabbed Emily's waist and pushed Emily against the wall. She trailed her hand to Emily's throat.

"Mmmmhhhh"  Emily moaned.

"How about I do bite you, down your neck to your boobs all the way to your thigh till I get to your sweet sweet- before Elle could finish that sentence Emily kissed her hard very hard.

Emily pulled away, Elle and Emily stared into each other's eyes then Emily leaned her forehead on elles, "what are you doing to me Elle". Elle leaned into Emily and kissed her one more time. "we should get ready Emily Christopher is going to be expecting us soon". Emily nodded her head in response.

They finished getting ready not exchanging eye contact. Emily had so much going on in her head Elle was doing something to her she wants her and craves her more and more everyday, she needed to get her head in the right place she's here to take her in not fall in love.

—————— down at the casino(1 hour later)————

Elle and Christopher went back to his room after they won a couple of games, Emily went back to her room when she won a couple of her games.

Emily was kinda jealous when she saw Elle and Christopher go up to his room together, so she had to get Elle off her mind.

Emily got her clothes out of her suitcase and headed to the tub in her hotel room and started a warm bath with a bath bomb to add color to lighten the mood. Emily slipped in the tub that was a light lavender and nice smell that the bath bomb gave off.

15 minutes in the bath Emily was already feeling relaxed and Elle was off her mind. She had her computer emailing her team about what's going on, it's going as planned they told her just a week until they want to catch her and bring her in, Emily was all over this but what about her feelings that she might have for Elle.

After the whole chat with the team Emily went back to her bath.

—————————-30 minutes later —————————

Elle- Emily..Emily...Emily wake up.

Emily- mmhhh omg Elle I'm naked get out.

Elle- oh hush you fell asleep in the tub your welcome I woke you up.

Emily- well thank you can you hand me my fowl please so I can get out.

Elle- mmmm nah.

Emily- come on Elle stop messing with me and hand me my towel or actually better yet get out so I can get it myself.

Elle- well what's the fun with that.

Emily- Elle your not going to see my body if you want to see someone naked go to Christopher. (Rolled eyes)

Elle- is that jealousy I hear from ms.Emily.

Emily scoffed like why would she be jealous she thought.

Emily- oh Elle you wish.

Elle smirked walking closer to Emily, Elle got on her knees to Emily's height, they stared into each others eyes for a little while until Emily broke the silence.

Emily- Elle please I can't do this and you know that I'm vulnerable, I'm in the bath naked with you staring at me knowing I want you so please do both of us a favor and get out.

Elle- Emily I know you want me so just stop denying it.

When Elle told Emily that she leaned over in the tub and kissed Emily hard and passionate, Emily followed the lead and kissed her back. Emily moaned into elles mouth and that's all Elle needed to hear from her.

Elle stood up taking off her clothes she got in the bath with Emily sitting on top of her lap.  They started to kiss Emily again. Elle trailed her hand between Emily's breast to her stomach all the way down to her pussy she looked back up to Emily making sure it was ok, Emily kissed her and shakes her head yes.

Y'all really didn't think I was going to put all that into this story nahhhhh in the next one though😌