Chapter 11

Elle and Emily started to kiss, which turned into making out it was hard but passionate,there tongues fighting for dominance Emily of course won that. Emily flipper Elle over, she pulled away from elles lips going down to her neck living marks all over her neck.

Elle moaned which turned Emily on even more,she trailed wet kisses down to her collar bone then kissed each of her nipples, she kept leaving wet kisses until she got to elles sweet spot. This is where Emily thought to tease her a bit,Emily kisses ellsw inner thighs then her clit just to make her arouse.

"Emily...please just fuck me already"

Emily smirked and started to lick her up and down and doing circular motions on her clit with her tongue,she then added two fingers and worked her magic both ways.

"Mmmhhh em...Emily don't uhhhhhh....stop please"

After Emily made her cum 2 times she kissed her all the way up to her lips, Elle flipped Emily over doing the same exact thing Emily did to her. They both finished at the same time and was out of breath.

Elle layed on Emily's chest listening to her heartbeat, she knew she should get up and run while she has the chance but she doesn't, scared to look at Emily to see if she's still up or not cause she doesn't want this to end.

Emily-what are you thinking about.

It startled Elle when Emily talked she really wished she was asleep.

Elle-nothing.

Emily-I know your lying Elle.

Elle- are you going to arrest me or not Emily, I mean I did pull a gun on you and threaten to kill you and I am wanted and well you did come here to bring me in.

Emily didn't say anything she just pulled Elle closer to where she was at her neck and Held her, Emily didn't want to arrest her, she fell for Elle hell she even thinks she loves her, but it's a loosing game, Emily really did get addicting to a loosing game.

Emily-Elle we are a loosing game you know that.

Elle- what you mean by that.

Elle leaned up and rested on her arm so her and Emily was looking at each other.

Emily-Elle you know what I mean, your a different person and I'm a different person.

Before Elle could say something back Emily's phone started to ring.

"It's the BAU" Emily said looking at Elle. Emily motioned for Elle to keep quite while she answered the call.

"Agent prentiss-yes everything is going great-no I haven't got close to her lately-I know I know-ok-yes-ok-ok-I agree-bye everyone"

Elle-why didn't you tell them I was here.

Emily- like I said I got addicted to a loosing game.

Elle-Emily I know you said that but why, why do I have to be a loosing game why us.

"Because Elle we just are". "I didn't ask that Emily why are we and don't say because we are different people".

Emily-Elle let me ask you this do you love me.

Elle-do i what,Elle laughed I little.

Emily-exactly my point.

Emily got up and started to put her clothes on."Emily wait come on now I was just kidding you know that".

"No Elle you made it pretty clear that I'm just a fuck toy,just leave get your things and leave before I arrest you for real"

"You won't arrest me Emily"

Emily looked at elle, she walked up to her and turned her around and put her in hand cuffs, so you really want to try me cause I can have a team down here in 5 minutes.

Emily pushed Elle onto the bed and looked her into her eyes.

"Emily I know you won't arrest me I'm not stupid"

"Why do you say that Elle I have you in handcuffs right now and I'm very fucking pissed off"

Elle looked at Emily in her eyes, she was scared to say what she was about to say but it's the truth and Emily needs to hear it.

"Because Emily I love you and you love me, and if you arrest me you wouldn't be able to live with your self"

"Did you just say you loved me" Emily looked at Elle and smiled a little.

"Yeah I did" Emily and Elle kissed, passionately like it was the last time they would but little do they know it probably was going to be.