Chapter 3

Get up sleepy head..... uhhhhhh groaned Emily, covering her eyes with her blanket.

"How did you get in here". I have my ways Elle smirked at Emily.

What tine is it Emily asked while sitting up laying her head on her hotel bed board. 6:30am Elle smiled happily.

Emily almost wanted to cuss elle out like they just met not even 24 hours ago what could he so important for Elle to wake her up before there was even day light.

"May I ask why you woke me up so early elle"

"To see the sunset of course it's so beautiful, now get your lazy butt up and come on"

Emily groaned and slowly got up, when she stood up out of bed elle just eyed her up and down like a piece of candy a child sees when she goes to a candy store.

Emily looked down and noticed that she was just wearing a button up shirt that wasn't button all the way so you can see her boobs a little and see through thongs.

Emily quickly grabbed her shorts off the ground next to her and slid them on then button up her shirt all the way. But Elle was still looking at her with lust in her eyes.

"Emily thoughts"- how about we have a little fun with this.

"Elle you ready to go or do you want to still fantasize about taking my clothes off and take me and right here right now" Emily smirked.

Elle quickly looked Away from her, her cheeks growing with redness. "I wasn't fantasizing about you, and yes I'm ready let's go". Elle walked to the door and held it open for Emil. Before walking out the door Emily leaned into Elles ear and whispered "yeah you were".

———————at the beach—————————-

The sun started to come up and Emily and Elle were sitting next to each other admiring it. The sky filled with orange,yellow and pink all over. The water was still with little waves crashing into each other making a soothing sound.

This is really beautiful Elle, Emily turned her head facing Elle smiling. "Yeah it's my go away place". What you mean by that Emily asked.

They both faced each other and Elle smiled.

"Well let me show you, come on".

Elle stood up taking her shirt off and shorts leaving her in her underwear and bra.

"What are you doing elle put your clothes back on" Emily said staring at Elle.

Come on Emily prentiss stop being boring and live a little I do this all the time now get your ass up and strip. With that said Elle started running towards the water. Emily was debating whether or not to go but she wanted to be close by her for some reason she seems so free and that's what Emily needed so what the hell with it.

"Fuck it I'm going to regret this later" Emily unbuttoned her shirt and took her shorts off and started running towards the water.

They both laughed and jumped in the water like teenagers splashing each other, riding the waves and going under them.

When they started to calm down Emily and Elle stood in the ocean, letting the water hit them it was around 7:30 now and the sky was a light blue and a little bit of pink and red in it still.

So how old are you elle asked Emily breaking the silence.

Emily looked at elle and laughed, "well elle if I tell you my age you have to tell me yours to deal". "Deal" Elle smiled.

(40), Emily said actually just turned like a month ago. Oh elle responded.

"Well I'm 38 going to be 39 in 7 months.

Nice Emily responded, "well we should probably be heading back, I need to shower and stuff to get ready to play some more" Emily smirked heading towards the sand. "Yeah same" Elle said following behind her.