Chapter 10

*In Christopher room*

Christopher Elle hollered into his hotel room.

In hear he yelled back.

He was in the living room with some of his workers he had paper work all about Emily. Elle looked around and got scared why did he have so much pictures and files of Emily.

Christopher-did you know about this.

Elle-about what.

Christopher-don't play dumb with me Elle you know what.

Elle-no Christopher I don't why do you have files and pictures of Emily everywhere.

Christopher-you remember the BAU you use to work for well she's working for them and she's undercover to spy on you to bring you in.

Elle couldn't believe what she just heard, this couldn't be true she looked through all the files and pictures and saw everything.

Elle-Christopher what are we going to do with her I can't go back I won't survive in prison.

Christopher got up and kneeled down to wear she was sitting."your going to take this gun and shoot her then I will have my man depose of her body and we can go to Australia I have people there waiting.

Elle-Christopher I can't shoot her.

Christopher-you will do what I say you i will let her take you in do you understand me.

Elle nodded her head, she grabbed the gun off the table and headed back to Emily's room.

——————————————————————————-
*Emily's room*

Emily was sitting on the bed when Elle walked in.

Emily-oh my god Elle are you ok did he hurt you.

Elle-I'm fine. She said coldly.

Emily-what's wrong then.

Elle-why didn't you tell me you worked for the BAU Emily.

Emily's face dropped she didn't know what to do or say.

Emily-elle please let me explain-

Elle pulled out her gun "explain what Emily that you were going to take me to prison"

Emily- Elle listen to me put the gun down and let me explain ok.

Elle lowered her gun down still watching Emily so she didn't try anything. "Well explain before I just decide to shoot you"

"Elle the BAU sent me down here to watch you because they knew you was in some deep shit they are worried ok, and I don't know when I met you, you seemed so nice and one thing led to another and we kissed then had sex, I didn't want to let you find out this way Elle I was going to tell you eventually"

"Was that eventually when you was going to take me in cause damn first you use me for sex and now this"

"Elle I never used you, deep down I know you know that"

Emily started to walk towards Elle. Elle pulled her gun out "don't come any closer Emily I'm not kidding". You won't shoot me Elle, Emily said to Elle while still walking to her. Emily got close to the and put it to her chest.

"Shoot me Elle if that's what you want shoot me I'm right here"

"What" Elle looked at her confused as to why she isn't scared.

"You heard me Elle shoot me"

They both stood there staring at each other, Elle still had the gun to Emily's chest and Emily still stood there.

"Fuck you Emily"

Emily grabbed elles gun and threw it on the ground,she grabbed elle by her waist then kissed her hard and passionately.

They started to make out in the middle of the room to the bed. Emily sat on Elle pulling off her shirt along with elles. "Emily what are we doing", "just shut up Elle"

Elle didn't know what came over Emily but she liked 2it if this was the last time they would be together then she was going to make it worth it.

Elle flipped Emily over and started to i bottom her pants, she pulled them off along with her panties. Elle stood up off the bed then took off her under and pantries to along with her bra while Emily took off her bra.

Elle was now on top of Emily, they are both naked looking at each other, they don't know whats going to happen after this all they know is they want this.

To be continued............