I Love You(Fem!Ds!Nightmare x Ds!Cross)

(Requested: I forgot)
Cross
Nightmare

Narrator's POV

Today's the day when Cross confesses to Nightmare. He set up a picnic near a cliff when the time the sunset is. Today's the day will Nightmare accept him? Nightmare was walking through the forest Mystic pointed out that this was the way. Mystic and Error always has been shipping them both for a long time. You see Mystic was a childhood friend of Nightmare and Dream back in the days. The first person that knew Nightmare's crush was Mystic and Error was the first one to know Cross's crush first. So Nightmare had now reached out to the place Mystic pointed and when Nightmare came to look around she saw Cross waiting for her Nightmare. He was sitting on a picnic mat near the cliff. He was looking forward to asking her. Anyways he saw Nightmare walking towards him and smiled and greeted him.

Cross POV

I was waiting for Nightmare to come Mystic and Error helped me find a place so we could hang out as 'friends' 
(yeah right friends Cross: Shut up!) As I was waiting and I saw her the girl of my DREAMs (Dream what are you doing here! Leave! Dream: No...) Nightmare and I walked up to her and greeted
Heya Nightmare!
Hi Cross. So what did wanna talk about?
Nothing really...
Oh alright....I wanna ask you something..is it okay?
Sure!
Will you be by my side when something bad happens?
.........No....
Then would even miss me if  I was gone?
No.......
Then when I answered that to Nightmare tears begun falling from her eyes I felt kinda bad...
Then do you even like me?
No......
I saw Nightmare cry as she was about to walk away I hugged her from behind to stop her. She froze and more tears fell from her eyes and I said.
Night please you didn't let me finish ....I won't be with you when something happens I'll be there always for you....I won't miss you when you're gone cause I'll think of you and save you whatever happens and I don't like you...I love you...........                                 

I-I love you too Cross....

Then after that we heard some snickers behind the bushes it was Mystic and Error!!! Both of us were blushing and one of them said.

Mystix: Ewww! When did you guys become so cheesy!

Error: Yeah since when?

Then after that they both bursted out laughing. Then both me and Nightmare became more embarrassed.

Cross: Hey how long were you two watching?!?

Mystic: Long enough to see you guys being so cheesy!!!

Error: *laughing*

Nightmare: *pissed of now holding a rubber chii*

After that Nightmare is going after Error and Mystic while Cross was watching.

(441 words)

I love this too much I somehow think it's already perfect-