Sick Days [UNFINISHED]

Request from FoxieUvU
I'm so so sorry, I got busy with school and stuff😭//

Present
Flashbacks

[3rd POV]

Ink felt annoyed, he already was having a terrible day as he was already sick from overworking himself too much, despite being prescribed by a doctor since their colluege Flinch managed to convinced him to go so. The latter mostly ignored what the doctor told himself not to do, yet here he was making himself work til he was exhausted which was the opposite on what the doctor had told him. He didn't need to listen to some stupid doctor, work was more important nonetheless Dream would scold him if he'd found out his right-hand man we're sick yet still worked.

One of the very reason the latter was annoyed was a snitch found out he had an illness, the snitch is no other than Blue himself. The pest who came inside the facility with no warnings or whatsoever just so they could annoy his 'favorite friends', flirting with them and in almost every possible way you could think of. The pest somehow found it amusing, each and every reaction he had gotten from his 'favorites' it was more of a way he considers as an excuse to pass their time whenever they had nothing to do.

The halls were silent, a couple of guards passing Ink here and there greeting him as a small sign of respect. Blue had taken the doctors prescription from the latter somehow, the fact they were now called to 'his' office. The little shit managed to take it from Ink, he was definitely going to pay when he sees him again.

Blue was bored once again it wasn't really a rare occurrence to this point now, he'd already broke in the Jr.'s headquarters now at the hallway. Off to visit 'his darling' Dream or maybe 'dearest Ink', he lightly laughed planning on the things what he'd do. A couple of minutes venturing the hallway the latter had finally saw someone or to point it out 'Ink', he seemed to be irritated than usual for someone who was supposedly unable to feel without the use of his vials that Dream had prohibited him using. Good thing for him he was sneaky, Blue would call himself that since he'd already broke in the headquarters without any notice of anyone.

" Awww, why does Inky look irritated than usual? ", he cooed appearing behind the brown scarfed man infront of him. Their intentions were clear as day, they wanted to gain some amusement by annoying the latter. Ink didn't seem to stop with his tracks ignoring the other completely as if he weren't there, it seemed as if he wasn't going to let him make his day even worse than it already was, Ink was on his way to finish the tasks that were given to him that he'd left when he went to 'somewhere'. All of the blue one's attempts seemed to be futile within trying to get on the other's nerves no matter how hard they'd tried, a little piece of paper seemed to have fallen out of their pocket. Something was written on it, that seemed to have gotten Blue's attention picking the little sheet of paper up.

Upon reading it a rather sinister grin had appeared on his face.

" Would you look at that, Mr soulless can get sick~ Oh how would Dream react if he found out his little assistant was working his ass off while he's supposedly in bed sick, trying to recover. "

Ink seemed to have stopped with his tracks turning towards Blue, he saw the doctor's slip. A frown was now on Ink's face pinching his nose bridge letting out a rather annoyed sigh.

" Give it to me now Blue "

" What if I don't want to? ", a shit eating grin appeared on the latter's face, finally he'd gotten their ' friend's ' attention.

" Then this might not end well on your side, if you want a sword shoved up inside your ass. "

" Nahhh, see ya! ", now off there Blue goes already teleporting away to their Boss's office, the latter seemed to know how to get on someone's nerves one way or another. This was one of his stupid old tricks that he pulled off entirely as blackmail, Ink massaged his temples trying to relax even the slightest from the aggreviating little meet up.

Ink had already reached the winged one's office knocking, waiting for approval then entering the office as usual. It's a sign of respect really, Blue was still there somehow giving their friend a flying kiss before leaving, he only left as he was starving from all his own bullshit that he was pulling off.

Dream was tapping his fingers on the table the rhythm was repetitive, the same pattern over and over again. A light frown on was on his face, he didn't seem amuse with one of his subordinates working despite just being unwell. The brown clothed individual preferred to work most of the time and the latter infront of him couldn't have known Ink were sick if it weren't for that snitch, showing and telling that he wasn't on his best terms. Working was one the things the latter had used to set his mind off some certain things, which was the bright side prolly but Dream here doesn't think of the same, he himself weren't also the best of taking care of himself always working from early in the morning till midnight or more. What a hypocrite he was, trying to scold Ink for a thing such as healthcare when he himself can't even take care of his own health, a hypocrite a filthy hypocrite he was.

" Sit down Ink. ", Dream says in a rather harsh tone as he sighed after, Ink obeyed as he sat on the chair that was infront of the other.

" Haven't I told you not to work when you're sick? Afterall I can't lose an important worker of mine. "

—————— { ★ }

My apologies if I couldn't finish the story I just couldn't really get any motivation for it for some reason.

So like the book's finally done due to being unmotivated to posting oneshots.