Criminal(Ds!Dream x Reader)

Requested by: Emeraldgaze18

Y/N POV

I was at my room crying. Why? Those Justice Reigns killed my father for being a criminal! I know being a criminal is bad and all but why kill him?!? He was my only family that I had left after my mother M/N L/N died due to a 'sickness'. Anyways I planned on getting my revenge on them but I'll be starting on their leader 'Dream' and I know it will be dangerous alone but what can I do I'm desperate for revenge he killed my only family.

TIME SKIP

I managed to get in without anyone noticing me. I was here at his office right now behind him without him noticing though a friend helped me get here. I took out my dagger and as I was about to stab him with it Ink his right hand man since he came in. He looked shocked and yelled "BOSS LOOK OUT!" and still See didn't move or flinch. Was he asleep all along?Then something suddenly hits my head and I was knocked out.

Ink's POV (Or *assholes POV)

I just got back from a mission and thought 'Ugh! That stupid meme squad!'. I was pissed since they managed to escape and I knew boss wouldn't be happy about this. I was infront of his office door and opened it and as I looked at Lord Dream there was someone behind him trying to kill him. "BOSS LOOK OUT!" I warned and immediately teleported behind boss and hits the human that tried to kill him and said "Well that was a relief." Dream was silent wonder why? I looked at boss and found out he was asleep the reason he didn't hear my warning. I sighed and went to the human carrying them to a cell due to them trying to kill Lord Dream. I went to the door opening it while the human being carried by me. I went down the hallways straight to where we put our prisoners at the cells of course.

TIMESKIP

Y/N POV

I woke up inside a cell and my head ached REAL bad. It hurts so much and I decided to stand up and held on the bars helping me to stand up straight. I started rubbing my head since it hurts and I suddenly heard a dark chuckled. I went to look at where I head it and it was of course Dream's second hand man Ink. I was pissed at the fact he hitted me earlier making me faint and said "LET ME GO!!!" I screamed out with rage. "Shut up won't you?!" he replied angrily and he was silent for a second and opens my cell and grips on both of my hands making it hurt. "And you're coming with me." Ink said and as I heard that phrase I kicked him hard making him let go of me. "GET THEM!!!" I heard him yell from a far distance and I continued running until I knocked on someone. 'Oh sh*t!' I thought before getting knocked out once again...

*TIMESKIP*

AUTHOR'S POV

Y/N was back at the cell Dream was watching her. Why? He was waiting for them to wake up. He wanted answers why they attacked. Y/N started to move as a sign of waking up and Dream kept his guard up though blushing a little noticing on how cute they were and decided to shrug it off. Their eyes started to flutter open fully awake now looking at Dream with an angered face "LET ME GO!!!" she run to him only to be stopped by the cell bars. Dream looked at them with amusement... And decided to ask...

Dream
Y/N

"Did my brother sent you here?"

After that there was silence then Dream came into conclusion that they do...

"I see you do..."

"OF COURSE I DON'T! I WORK FOR NO ONE!!! I'M HERE BECAUSE I'M SEEKING FOR REVENGE BECAUSE YOU KILLED MY DAD!!!"

Dream then looked at them with an absurd look "Kill I would never... If I ever killed anyone I would certainly have a reason..."

"Well then your REASON wasn't enough!!!"

Dream just sighs trying to keep his patience up then said out of nowhere "What's this dad of yours name?"

"D/N L/N..."

"Oh that guy he's not dead... Though he'll be executed by tomorrow..." (Plot twist: He still wasn't dead well yet)

"H-he isn't... Don't kill him please!!! I'll do anything!!" Tears dripping from their eyes they didn't want him dead at all...

Dream was amused of their statement being so brave trying to kill now they look PATHETIC... What a pity...

"I got a deal for you... Work for me then I'll think about it..."

"I-I'll do it..."

"Let's get started shall we?"

TIMESKIP

In all those months Y/N's dad is free and Y/N worked her best at Jr. Though there was this certain someone that did fell from them... Though he was just too embarrassed to admit it... Today Y//N was called to Dream's office she thought she was in trouble but oh boy she's in for a big surprise....

Y//N's POV

I was called to Dream's office. I must admit though I may or may not have fallen for him. I walked towards is door knocking and I heard Dream reply with a come in... I was really confused though did I do something wrong? I looked at Dream opening the door as I bowed down to him then Dream just gestured me.to sit down and said."I told you don't need to do that when we're alone... Well I called you here because I need to tell you something...

DREAM'S POV

I sweated looking at Y/N I blushed a little then said "W-well Y/N... Will you be my girlfriend?" I then blushed in embarrassment though they were left speechless and I said once again "It's alright if you don't want to be remembering everything in the past... We can always forget thi-" I was cut off by them hugging me in happy "Of course I would be! Besides the past is in the past..." They smiled in happiness... I smiled back... Little do we know Blue was watching... Another blackmail welp sh#t-

(1007 words)