chapter 3

y/n pov:
I woke up the next morning not ready to go to work today , I sighed heavily "omggg whyyy" I slides out of bed with the blanket and covers coming down with me "ughhhh why I feel so lazy today!" I got up slowly walked to bathroom.

I looked in the mirror looking tired.. I started the shower and took off my clothes I hummed a song while I went in the shower.

"holy shit! I think I'm late for work!" I got out the shower , dried off and put on my clothes. "I don't even care how my hair look" I put a messy bun in my hair.

 "I don't even care how my hair look" I put a messy bun in my hair

(what you wear with an messy bun)

I checked my phone for the time "it's 8:40! I was supposed to be there at 9:20 or sum I forgot what that lady said" i grabbed my keys but put them down "I'll walk to work today , it's not that far" I walked out my house and locked the door behind me , sighed and started walking.

I found a short cut threw an ally it was really quiet so I walked through it , tho it felt like something or someone was following me.

I turned around but it was no one behind me "is it just me or I'm just tripping" I turned around again someone appeared in front me and grabbed me , the person covered my mouth so I wouldn't yell or scream , I could tell it was a man. the man dragged me somewhere after that everything went black.

I woke up in a strange place , my hands and feet were tied so I couldn't move or do anything it was small and uncomfortable I tried kicking the trunk.

"hey! weird man who kidnapped me let me out !" I continued to kick the trunk "it's very uncomfortable back here!" I felt the car stop  all of a sudden the man opened the trunk.

"excuse me ma'am may you please stop kicking the truck, my boss won't be happy about that but don't worry we're almost there" he closed the trunk again "wait who is your boss!- THAT WAS RUDE!" I continued to kick the trunk more until I passed out from the lack of air.

after a few hours I woke up in a small dark room on the floor , I looked down i was in completely different outfit "what the fuck!? where's my clothes! and where am I!"

a tall person came in with long dark hair the person walked away over to me "oh you're up~" it sounded like a female voice "w-who are you!" she walked up to me and kneel down then lifted up my chin to look up at her.

I made eye contact with her she looked like the girl I saw yesterday at the boba shop "sorry for the bad first impression princess~ but I'm mj~" I looked away from her without saying anything "whats your name~?"

"can i go home?" I said while still looking away from her.  she turns my face to hers "I'm not going to ask you again, what's your name little one~" "I-I'm y/n" she let's go of my face and pointed at one of the men who works for her "go get her cleaned up~" she walked out.

don't forget to
like.
comment.
vote.
or maybe follow if you want <3.