the party🤩.

we walked inside the party it was really crowded but it was really big and pretty on the inside.
y/n: "holy shit it's so pretty" I said while looking around but then I seen my old ex with his new gf .
mj: "hey , you ok y/n?" I grabbed her hand
y/n: I moved my hand away from her "yeah I'm fine"
mj: "okay you sit over there I got to handle some business, okay babygirl~?"
y/n: "okay" I sat down at the couch quietly
unknown: "hey!"
y/n: "hi?" It was a girl she sat by me "I like your dress it's really pretty"
unknown: "thanks girlie! I'm Juliana what about you?"
y/n: "I'm y/n , nice to meet you"
Juliana: "girl what you doing sitting here get yo ass up and have fun!" I grabbed her arm and dragged her to bar.
y/n: "oh no I'm supposed to-wa...ack!" I couldn't even finish my sentence.
Juliana: "hey may I have a crown Royal whisky please and she'll have a uhhh-"
y/n: "vodka! thanks" me and her started talking she was really nice and sweet we then exchanged numbers.
"here you go" the man said me and her was having drinks back to back we were walking the party drunk as hell , my ex spotted me and walked over to me with his new girl "hey y/n"
y/n: "eww we t-..told you to come over here cause I surely didn't"
Juliana: "yeah I didn't hear her say that e-either asswipe"
y/n ex: "y/n you're drunk please go sit down"
y/n: "what! you want to fuck me, woaaah?!" everyone gasps.
y/n ex: "no I didn't! you're drunk and I'm trying to help you" "baby let's go" his gf said.

mj: I walked out and went over to get y/n but she wasn't there I looked all over for her , I heard gasping somewhere over there I walked over there and saw y/n & some other girl. i grabbed y/n then carried her to the bathroom "I thought I told you not to move" looking at her with an annoyed face.
y/n: "mj...what are you talking about?" I started laughing.
Juliana: "yo y/n you good?"  I knocked on the bathroom door.
y/n: "I'm good. but it's a stranger In here trying to rape-" mj covered my mouth.
mj: "yeah she's okay" i sighed and moved my hand away from her mouth.
y/n: I kissed mj deeply after she took her hand away from my mouth then I pulled away from the kiss and giggled cutely while still drunk.

mj: i grabbed her chin and kissed her again but more deeply I pinned her against the wall and started feeling all over her body i slowly moved my hand down to her pussy and started fingering her.
y/n: I started to moans softly in her mouth "w-....wait mj we can't do it here" I said in between pants.
mj: "shush princess it'll be quick so be quiet" I started going down to her pussy & slowly started to lick her clit while fingering her as I slowly slide another finger in.
y/n: I moaned louder but mj looked like she was gonna kill me but I love it when she get mad I gripped her hair softly and tries to hold in my moans "m-..mj~!"

all she did was smirk and kept going she fold her finger inside of me. my body started feeling hot she continues to eat me out and finger me "m-mj I'm coming!" she stop eating me out and pulled out her fingers "w-what-..."
mj: "let's go home cause obviously you're drunk" I walked her to the car and the man started driving us home
y/n : I started to go to sleep on mj on the way home. she was playing with my hair it was really cute.

we made it home and mj took me to her room then she cuddled me until she fell asleep as well.

(Y'all I'm sowwy if y'all don't like smut , you can skip it if you want but I hope y'all having a good morning/ day!🥰)

don't forget to
like.
comment.
vote.
or maybe follow if you want <3.