the mall🤩.

after that big event at the party mj took you she said something about taking you to the mall before she went to sleep.

mj: I woke y/n up "hey babygirl wake up" I kissed her forehead gently.
y/n: I Jumped up starting to kicking and swinging my arms thinking it was a killer in the house🥲.
mj: I hold her down her arms "calm da fuck down it's just me"😩
y/n: I looked up at her "well you you scared the shit out of me!🤦‍♀️. what happened last night? and why am I in your bed"
mj: "soo you we're completely drunk , and you and this girl named 'Juliana'  y'all was talking to this man and his gf I told you before we got there to sta-"
y/n: "yeah yeah" she interrupted her she got a text from Juliana.

 what happened last night? and why am I in your bed"mj: "soo you we're completely drunk , and you and this girl named 'Juliana'  y'all was talking to this man and his gf I told you before we got there to sta-"y/n: "yeah yeah" she interrupted her s...

mj: "speak of  the devil"
y/n: "stfu😒" I  picks up my phone to check the text Juliana sent me.
mj: I pulled y/n out of bed and dragged her to the bathroom to take a shower with me.
y/n: "omg mj I have to text her back" I got up while looking at her phone texting Juliana back.
mj: I snatched her phone away

y/n: "give me back my phone!"mj: I hold the phone over her head as I walked over to the shower  to start it for both us "nope" I started reading their texts

mj: I hold the phone over her head as I walked over to the shower  to start it for both us "nope" I started reading their texts.
y/n: I crossed my arms &  rolled her eyes at her "can I get my phone back 😡"
mj: "no princess, not until we take a shower together"
y/n: "okay fine!"

____a hour later.

after we took a shower as we got dressed mj got her keys we walked out the house  I got in the passenger  side she got in the driver side she started the car and drive off to the mall.

mj: I put my hand on her thigh while driving with one hand on the steering wheel "babygirl"
y/n: I moved her hand away from my thigh while looking out the window looking at the car passes us "what"
mj: "you look beautiful today" I said putting both my hands back on the  steering wheel
y/n:"so I don't look beautiful everyday😒"
mj: "tch- you know what I mean mamas" I grabbed her hand
y/n: I smiled while still looking at the window as I locked hands with her I felt butterflies in my stomach I hate to admit that I'm having  a little more feelings for her.
mj: "what are you smiling for?"
y/n: "oh nothing"