pt.2| chapter 8💞

After an hour of shopping something weird happened. We walked into the Spencer's store walking around looking for something. Until some girl began staring at me. MJ wasn't impressed and glared at the unknown girl as if they knew eachother.

y/n:  "MJ.. do you know who that is..? They are kinda weird."

MJ doesn't respond as if she doesn't hear me.

The unknown girl walks over beginning to flirt with me making me looking down a bit uncomfortable.

unknown: "Hey gorgeous what are you doing here with this lame come hang out with me instead princess."

Y/n looks up with a disgusted look😐. "No thanks I'm good with MJ she makes me happy.

mj: "yeah so fuck off drea😒"
drea: "well excuse me" she looks at y/n then she looks at mj with her hands up innocently.
y/n: "mj what's going on?🤨"
drea: "so she didn't tell you about me?"
mj rolled her eyes and pulls y/n signaling that she wanted to go.
y/n looks at mj "no she hasn't who are you?"
drea: " I'm one of mj's old friends"
mj: "y/n let's go"
y/n: "why are you in such a rush for?"
drea: "so what's your name beautiful?🤩"
y/n: "I'm y/n so you must be drea , nice name by the way"
mj: "okay enough talking let's go y/n"
drea grabs y/n hand and takes her to the side whispering something to her.
y/n nods her head laughing at drea's comment.
y/n takes out her phone and puts her number it mj grabs y/n phone "nope". mj grabs your hand and walks out the mall pissed off🙄.
drea: "bye mamas!"
y/n: "byeee"

in the car

y/n: "well drea seems nice"
mj: "why do you always like this"
y/n: "what are you talking about, you haven't even know me my whole life. you just kidnap me and called me yours."
mj: "well no shit y/n! why can't you get that through your pretty little head of yours, you're mines and only mines" i started up the car and drives home.
y/n: "I-" I sat there quietly with my arm crossed quietly with a attitude the whole drive home.
we arrive home i got out the car and rushed in I seen mj was about to say something but I didn't pay her no mind.  finding my way to my room I slammed the door so loud that one the guard came down the hallway mj was walking to the door aswell.
mj: "I got this" I walked in the room seeing y/n laying on her side I think I heard her crying. I sat on the bed beside her.
y/n: "what do you want"
mj: "y/n I'm so sorry princess I shouldn't had snap at you like that."
y/n: I laid there quietly hoping she would leave.
mj: "I hope you could forgive me." I left her room

a few hour (night)

y/n: I was cried myself to sleep that night.
mj: I slowly open and closed her door quietly I realize she was sleeping I places a beautiful necklace by her then I slowly lays down by her spooning her as I fall asleep with her.

(I'm sorry for not updating guys🧸. creds Janirauwu she helped me with beginning. love y'all <3.)

don't forget to
like.
comment.
vote.
or maybe follow if you want <3.